Reviews for The Erusian aces
Ehanu Rehu chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Very nice "story". I loved how each pilot's biography was extremely detailed just like real bios of real people. This collection of bios is so believable, I thought after each one that they were true, but then I had to remind myself it was merely fiction. The skill that went into each biography made them believable. Good job!
SamPD2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Not bad.

But from what I understand, the Ace Combat series

seems to take place in a different, slightly altered planet Earth. The geography is different, as well as the nations present. This nags me as to how they got WW2.

Then again, they also do have planes from our world, so perhaps this is just repetition on my part for noticing.
Nootardby chapter 18 . 1/21/2010
I enjoyed this pilots' memoirs of yours. But after reading them, I disliked Mobius One now. How dare he shoot these fine people down? ...LOL
aga04 chapter 18 . 9/22/2009
Nice job. I really appreciated the use of the Starfighter, however his J79 engine (the same as F4) was quite smoky. I would suggest you one thing: German Navy's F104G were equipped with Kormoran anti-ship missiles (G version of the Starfighter was a multi-role aircraft, not a simple interceptor).
Bloodmark Mentor chapter 18 . 9/11/2009
Well, Yellow, I've read this fic from the day you posted it, and I must say this is one of the best fics I've ever read. From your well-rounded pilots to their well-developed back stories, this is one fine piece of work, and I was more than happy to help you with it. And even though its finished now, I have a feeling I'll be reading this fic over and over again. Good job, man.

10/10

Bloodmark Mentor
cutup chapter 16 . 5/26/2009
Nice stuff Namco should have used this stuff to make AC4 more like AC0
Mercenary Flyer chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
He was an ace in a nighthawk, that's pretty darn impressive, mind you most of his kills were bombers. Keep it up and can't wait for the ISAF aces.

I have a character for the ISAF.

Captain Natasha Zubov. A foreign Yuketobanian mercenary, hired by the ISAF to help save their hides.
Paintball Willie chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
ive been reading this for quite some time and i must say its very impressive.

now for your names

Captain Johnathan Wilkinson

1st lieutenant Sarah Whibley

Major David DeLonge

Captain Alice Rachel

i hope this helps
Mercenary Flyer chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
Another excellent chapter Y14.:) Well at least one guy fought against the ribbon and lived happily ever Keep it up and excitedly await your fanfic on the ISAF aces. By the way are you going to include Mobius one in it?
MagyarEagle chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
This story should have been included as an official supplement to Ace Combat 4.
Mercenary Flyer chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
Bummer how he died. Must have been pretty good to nick Mobius One. Keep it up. One question, why do the ISAF and Erusians use same aircraft? WOuldn't that make identification more difficult?
Bloodmark Mentor chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
Oh my god I love the rumors! Those were excellent and very practical, I might add. It seems likely considering that Yellow was Erusea's best squadron, shooting one of them down would be a huge victory for ISAF, and a massive loss for Erusea. This pilot differs from the others, being arrogant and oblivious to the real world, so to speak. Does that make sense? I don't know. All I do know is that I enjoyed this chapter very much, and I can't wait to see more.

Bloodmark Mentor.
Mercenary Flyer chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
Another good chapter. Dude sounds like he had that coming for a while. Still sad theres only a couple of chapters
Mercenary Flyer chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
I've never played AC4 myself, but this is really good. Its too bad you only have a handful of named pilots left from the game. After that will you end this or make up pilots out of the blue.
Bloodmark Mentor chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
Heheh, I enjoyed that little section in the begining. Anyways, lots of details were put into this. I that's what I like to see, as always. The pilot is well rounded and his character is pretty damn good. However, at this point in your fic, I suggest you put in little details about stories the aces hear about Mobius one. It's not like he just showed up out of nowhere one day, he was pretty popular during the Continental war, but I might be nit-picking at this point. It's your story, I'm just make suggestions. Overall, a good chapter, and I will be awaiting more.

Bloodmark Mentor.