Reviews for Nerds To Go
Miss Peeps chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
hahahahahaha

this is so cute and funny
Mikka Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i love your story..
Raee chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Great story! Are you going to be updating it any time soon? I started reading it when you first posted it and now more than a year later I'm still waiting for the next chapter.
Just Lovely chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Haha that was so cute.

I'm glad they're is so much support for Cagalli, they're so happy for her and it just kinda makes me all giddy too. The fact that she's worried that she's not gonna get another date with Athrun because he hasn't called is kinda funny but her friends were there to just pick her up again. Such true heartwarming friendship.

It's funny that Athrun himself is having these problems except that he's just making excuses because he's scared of rejection, it's so cute.

Aw, Yzak hasn't asked Shiho yet. Too bad, that would have been kinda funny and sweet. He really needs to grow some guts.

It's funny that Athrun is so nervous about asking Cagalli out again and the fact that Lacus just said that Cagalli has been waiting all day for him to call just made it funny. I would have been so embarrassed. There was a lot of humor in this little scene because of that fact that Cagalli actually was so squeaky and excited and then when Athrun came in to get his keys, he was happy you could really tell.

I really like Precious Rose's little posts at the end. It really tells how into Cagalli is to romance actually.

I'm kinda curious as to if Athrun reads Precious Rose's posts that maybe he could lead that to Cagalli because she is kinda putting her life close to the actual thing.

Update soon!
Just Lovely chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
These past chapters have been great. I really like the whole idea with Nerds to go, it was a great way to develop this story on and it's funny how Cagalli and Athrun stumble over their feelings. It's so cute and sweet. The whole restaurant idea is great as well. A good idea to show and get to know the characters more. I really love this story. I like the 'Precious Rose' blog too, it really does relate to Cagalli's life and it reminds me of a story called 'The Cherry on top" but kinda similar but not quite. This has been a real great time reading this story.
Nupur chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Hi! I really like this story! Plz update soon!
yukana chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
I like your stories, really.

Funny and light.

Keep up the good work! )
Hegodart chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
wow i like this story,

its romantic in a nerdy way )

and for once Meyrin isn' H!

lol
cottongreentea chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
KYA! THis fic is finally updated! KYA!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I just love this chapter! Dearka is so funny! I just love Mu! I wish restaurants are really like that. They're all like family. If we slack off, the manager/owner won't mind but tell you to get back to work in a laughing funny way.

MY GOD! It's moving so fast! They kissed already! OH! AHAHHA! I love the part when Athrun caught her cheering away. At least he noes 100 percent that she likes him alot! The excuse about the keys! HAHAHA! I'm so sure! He probably dropped it on purpose. AHAHAHA!

I CAN"T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
neko099 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
i s0 L0VE this fic!

its cute and UNIQUE!...

please c0ntinue t0 give butterflies in my st0mach!

i s0 l0ve ASUCAGA!

P.S ur s0 awes0m!XD
cagallifangurl chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
hi i just wanted to say that i really REALLY like ur story and i hope that u update soon because i really cant wait to read da next chapter! [:
Minch THE Mighty chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
whe
Katosuki chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Wow... Who could had known more about relationships and dating.
Danya chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
IM BACK! omg she just needs to mull it over. slippery ice. i like it. i can't exactly remember what was going on before, but i still like it!
mion chapter 6 . 12/31/2008