Reviews for Hidden Leaf's Living Weapon
ss43 chapter 1 . 7/13
i think that this is incomplete.
there is no conclusion.
pikachucat chapter 1 . 5/28
awesome
Victory in Chains chapter 1 . 5/21
i do like stories like this. sadly you left out the best part: the rising horror as people realize how badly they messed up
wildman90 chapter 1 . 4/6
I love this and would like you to continue, many go work for a kami?
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/1
Holy shit. I want to read this as a full story. And get to see his complete and total destruction of the shinobi nations. Then see what lies beyond the pale as this land can't only have the shinobi continent. The map for the series even shows lots of other places that should exist beyond the oceans to the east, nations to the north, places ot the south, and countries to the west.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
interesting story, but with one rather large plothole. Why would Danzo go along with the Invasion, if he already effectively controlled Konoha?
Astiar chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
That was creepy and hell... I loved it. I just finished you Naruto's Compensation and was looking at your other fics. Reading all those 27 chapters I didn't realize who you were :) I've read a few more of your fics and loved them all as far as I can recall.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Ye
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I love it. Great writing.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
...Bruh...
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Compelling story. :D
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Again with the "HOLY SHIT!"
I, for one, am not glad Naruto was treated that way nor what he was made to do and what he had to go through, but I am immensely pleased by his thinking, his desires, and the destruction he havocked by utilizing what he had learned by way of being Anbu and what he taught and created himself.
They all deserved what they got; more actually, but now Akuma...err, Naruto, has better things to do than loiter around in the rubble so that he can smile contentedly and laugh one day.
I love those last three paragraphs; quite powerful and gripping.
I wouldn't mind at all to read more of the darkness and death Akuma will no doubt leave behind in his wake of travels; it'd be different to see him as the evil others see that needs to be stopped versus the hero that fights for good and gets supported.

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
fearedtiger369 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
That was amazing. The only words I can say.
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Almost a better revenge than "lost soul", by LD 1449... Your one-shots are very cool, and could be incredible stories.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
that was creepy but a lot of fun to read
Draco122