Reviews for Hidden Leaf's Living Weapon
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/28
Compelling story. :D
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/7
Again with the "HOLY SHIT!"
I, for one, am not glad Naruto was treated that way nor what he was made to do and what he had to go through, but I am immensely pleased by his thinking, his desires, and the destruction he havocked by utilizing what he had learned by way of being Anbu and what he taught and created himself.
They all deserved what they got; more actually, but now Akuma...err, Naruto, has better things to do than loiter around in the rubble so that he can smile contentedly and laugh one day.
I love those last three paragraphs; quite powerful and gripping.
I wouldn't mind at all to read more of the darkness and death Akuma will no doubt leave behind in his wake of travels; it'd be different to see him as the evil others see that needs to be stopped versus the hero that fights for good and gets supported.

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
fearedtiger369 chapter 1 . 5/4
That was amazing. The only words I can say.
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 4/18
Almost a better revenge than "lost soul", by LD 1449... Your one-shots are very cool, and could be incredible stories.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/22
that was creepy but a lot of fun to read
Draco122
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Glad to see Vengeful!Weapon!Naruto story.
Let it be the fate of everybody who decide to turn children into weapons.
Alex0597 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Finally, a realistic Dark!Naruto fic!
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
that was fucked up, I liked it
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I wonder how violent your mood was when you wrote this. I like the result.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Disturbing, but possible.

I always that it was possible for Danzo to get a hold of Naruto, and this is probably what would happen at the end of it.
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It's an interesting take on root Naruto, but it lacks character development, and never explains the motivations behind the actions. Akuma himself isn't explained very extensively.

You have to wonder though. Wouldn't the Hokage prefer Naruto to die than to be turned into something horrible?

If the wool was put over his eyes, if he didn't want to believe this was happening, I believe this would add something to the story, and fix that bit of OOC for the Third.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
... I'm really scared...
I LOVE IT.
Andrius chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow. That was really dark.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Yes! Oto then Kumo and then, Iwa. Leave Kiri. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow that was definitely chilling.. excellent work!