Reviews for Hidden Leaf's Living Weapon
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
interesting story, but with one rather large plothole. Why would Danzo go along with the Invasion, if he already effectively controlled Konoha?
Astiar chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
That was creepy and hell... I loved it. I just finished you Naruto's Compensation and was looking at your other fics. Reading all those 27 chapters I didn't realize who you were :) I've read a few more of your fics and loved them all as far as I can recall.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Ye
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I love it. Great writing.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
...Bruh...
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Compelling story. :D
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Again with the "HOLY SHIT!"
I, for one, am not glad Naruto was treated that way nor what he was made to do and what he had to go through, but I am immensely pleased by his thinking, his desires, and the destruction he havocked by utilizing what he had learned by way of being Anbu and what he taught and created himself.
They all deserved what they got; more actually, but now Akuma...err, Naruto, has better things to do than loiter around in the rubble so that he can smile contentedly and laugh one day.
I love those last three paragraphs; quite powerful and gripping.
I wouldn't mind at all to read more of the darkness and death Akuma will no doubt leave behind in his wake of travels; it'd be different to see him as the evil others see that needs to be stopped versus the hero that fights for good and gets supported.

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
fearedtiger369 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
That was amazing. The only words I can say.
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Almost a better revenge than "lost soul", by LD 1449... Your one-shots are very cool, and could be incredible stories.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
that was creepy but a lot of fun to read
Draco122
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Glad to see Vengeful!Weapon!Naruto story.
Let it be the fate of everybody who decide to turn children into weapons.
Alex0597 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Finally, a realistic Dark!Naruto fic!
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
that was fucked up, I liked it
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I wonder how violent your mood was when you wrote this. I like the result.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Disturbing, but possible.

I always that it was possible for Danzo to get a hold of Naruto, and this is probably what would happen at the end of it.