Reviews for Where There's Light, There's Dark
ScarletReaper12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
That was dark
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
You really do have to wonder what's going through our Silent Hero's head sometimes.
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ooooh...creepy...

This was well-written!

And Dark was right. Sometimes all it takes is a few words to make somebody crumble.
Lady Nerd chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
ACK! I LOVED IT!

Intense, man. VERY intense.
Syntastics chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
OH MY GOD Dark Link is SO cool! I just don't know how keen I am on letting Link die... So, uh, what should I say here? Be a fangirl for Link or one for Dark Link? It's hard!

This was SO good! Keep writing things like this, okay?

Keep at it!

WOO!
Haninator chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
No! It's really well written. Don't kill Link!
Death's Great Hacker chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I am disapontid in you MissTetra2
twili chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
that was so sad ) so link dies? aw oh well. maybe u could make a seaquel when dark link think hes dead and leaves and link had an extra fairy or something and he just realized that he couldent fall not now not here. something like that. its up to u. u should make more storys of zelda. i wonder what u would do if u made another one?
FrodoSilverlune chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
who! yay! (thank you so much for this not being slash story...i get so tired of those) hurray for angsty Link! maybe we could use more development, though, he seemed to give up kinda fast. maybe some flashbacks. yeah...this is cool! i'll look forward to more.
Saegomi chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
"Have at it, boy"

Ah! I love it!

This was grand.. And I wish you would have held up more of a fight.. Link shouldn't have gave in THAT easily o.x Dark Link was very acceptional in this. I've never ran across a story where Dark Link is grand in his performance..

My applaud, nice work!
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Whoa... *Shudders* The ending gave me chills. I love the way you gave Dark link a sick & sadistic personality. Very few people can get that spot on & that was perfect..
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
im not a totalyy huge fan of teh games, but i do play windwaker sometimes, and i've played teh ones for nintendo 64 too. so i thought it odd there was fanfiction for a vidoe game. WHY, i have no idea. i mena, shoudln't have surprised me...

i'll stop ranting now! anyway, that biut at the end gave me chills it was good!

i liked it.