Reviews for Downfall of the Playerette
carlaerasmus13 chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
wow that was such an awesome fanfic I loved every single bit of it and thank god that there wasn't a lot of Jacob *TEAM EDWARD*
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
Really loved this story. Thanks for writing it
Futurefamboo chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I like your story and the idear of it but you have very short chapters and i think that the story is very rushed to. You could of gave it a little more time to see why bella is really acting that way and if Edward did have his one true heart broken he isnt going to be looking for love anytime soon.
Also rose and alice, if Bella ignored them amd where horrible to them never really been friends you probably wouldnt take them back so fast i wouldnt it like going to someone:
Heyy i just saw you crying in the toilets and even though you spread rumors about me and talk behind my back do you want to come shopping with me?!
But life doesnt really work like that sorry
Molliee chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
I hope nothing happens with Jake... He always ruins a good story;) This is great cant wait to read the rest. x
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
dude, ur story is LAME! u need 2 work on ur damn writing skills.
Zany Bee chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
Awwww! :) Loved it!
MrsEdwardCullen chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
OMG! i love this story its so good! i was nearly cryin at the end. Really good story
pnkunicorns96 chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
How does he know her middle name?

I feel as though this story is a

little bit Rushed.
minibrowncs chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
it sounds like you are writing a bad essay
kittkatt123 chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
I havebeen addicted to this story. I loved it so much. I loved how it did not get boring. Ever. I also loved how you changed it around so that Bella is the player and Edawrd is the 'normal' oerson.

great job!
BellaIsAPrincessAndSpiderIsGay chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
yay that was really good
LaughsWithTears chapter 19 . 6/26/2009
I love it! I wish that there was more!
Laura chapter 19 . 6/24/2009
Aw! that was a great ending.

I just had my moving up day serimony (from mid-school, going into hight school) I made a speech. I was so scared. Part of my speech was "We learned about what jews went though duringing the holocaust. Moving around, waiting to die. We're sitting here now, waiting to live."

If you want to reply, my comp. is being stupid, but my FF name is 'black to Leopard-colore eyes'
maiipie chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
I love it! I'm glad Jessica and Bella made up. Great story!
meryl13 chapter 19 . 6/21/2009