Reviews for The Portmanteau Rule
babydake93 chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
loving the story

please update ]
Jenna Rebecca chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
I really love Emile! When I heard about Howard getting an actual girlfriend in the show, I freaked and was wishing for Emile to revel herself. In the end, it's Bernadette...so you see my somewhat disappointment.

Update, for Pete's sake. He really misses the story.
And She Will Be Apples chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Yay! Doctor Horrible references for the win!

I'm really liking Emile. She isn't a Mary Sue, and I know how bloody hard it is to write an OC that isn't.

I was going to review at the end, but I couldn't wait. I don't know if you're finished or not, but if you haven't - keep writing!

Feeling so enthusiastic! Hooray!
taniaSLA chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
Oh- getting randy; I love it! And I also dig the naming of the chapter after an ABBA song.
nutshak chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
hooray for another chapter! great execution about how she needed the oven fixed it worked great!

Keep it up!
NomDuClavier chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Howard must've been ecstatic when asked to look at her oven's thermal coil. *smirk*

Ah, the joys of a perverted mind.

Nice update to the story :)
nutshak chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
WO legendary! this story owns so hard it turned to stone and leonard needed his chisel to carve the date time in and penny didn't understand why leonard needed a chisel but everyone else did and thats why i'm saying it! anyway in short, this story rocks and so does your writing. update soon!

Keep it up!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Emile is a guy's name.
taniaSLA chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
Yes, the conflict is a bit extreme, but having taken place a while in the past lessens it a bit. It's understandable that both sides would retain a lot of hurt feelings, but with distance things can become surmountable. Not to trivialize any of it...

I actually clapped with delight at the mention of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! Very nice...

I also rather like Penny: Defender of the Naive and Innocent!
taniaSLA chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Yay for an update! Aw- they are now Star Cross'd Lovers! Or, as Anne Shirley would say- "Poor Emile has been Thwarted in Love!"

Love the little glimpse of Leslie at the end there- just reminding us that she's around... I have total confidence in your ability to bring her in a bit more, and I'm not just saying that because it's completely what I want to have happen... at all.

I'm still entranced and I hope you keep up the good work!
sasunarufanboy chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
I'm Realy starting to like this story please write more.
YoshiKeroshin chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
I absolutely love your story so far, I'm a huge Sheldon and Howard fan, I can't wait for more updates, I really love your writing style and the way that you portray Emile, I feel that she flows so well with the other characters. I hope you update soon :D
taniaSLA chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
Aw! Nerds finding love (or enough compatibility to finish a whole date) give me the warm fuzzies...
taniaSLA chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Your Leslie isn't so bad. I liked her chuckling at The Fountainhead- I enjoy a nice chuckle at Ayn Rand's expense every now and again myself.
taniaSLA chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Maybe all of the guys are on the show are unknowing hypoglycemics! That's my theory about how they all get drunk almost instantaneously... I'm hypoglycemic and I'm gone after half a cocktail. Just thought I'd add that...