Reviews for First Born
What the H3L chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Wait,... ICHIGO IS NOT A CUTTER. Idk how old or young this is but Ichigo is no a cutter.
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
loved it!
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
good
BleachLuver0 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
wow i really like that you should totally make more!
msmshoi chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
your grammer is alright.I lover your story
YaoiCandy chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I'm kind if a freak so I LOVED THE RAPE SCENE lol it was nicee and done well I hope to see more sex in me future but so far the plot is very nice XD
the god of the new world chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
this is my absolute favorite story with ichigo X grimmjow
i share it with all my yaoi obsessed friends and even those who dont like yaoi(who love it afterwards) this story truly shows yaoi can be a artform and not just smut(but have it just become a part of it and blend to make a truly enjoyable experience)

please continue to write such good stories as this
Marshie chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
That was the best thing i have every read.
valgal121 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
aww how cute i really like this story great work can't wait to read others by you!:)
MarshMallowFaces chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Best story ever.
takuya chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
oh I loved that story very much, it was just a great read, thank you for writing it
PinkRose3101 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
this was really an amazing story :) loved every bit and i have to say... the part where Ichigo spoke of the Mpreg fanfics that girls write, i almost died of laughter XDDD
Molipop595 chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Wow. I really liked this fic. You did a really good job. I'm usually really nitpicky about mpreg, but I can honestly say that this is one of the best I've read (mind you, I've only read 1 other)
Molipop595 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
clobojojo chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Awww protective daddy! :3 just adorable! Lol I totally see him being a gym teacher! xD! I really liked how it turned out. I just wish there were more pregger scenes. Like mood swings and cravings not just told that he had them... But I like how his lullaby calmed her down and reverted her back to her little self. And I was PISSED at Gin for taking her in the first place! That Dousche! And azien being a sick fuck this entire time didn't help. And wtf was up with hollow molesting him every chance he got? I mean really hichigo. Narsasism in the highest degree if u want to nail yourself I mean come on he was even pregnant at one point and you still wanted to! But I loved your story none the less! I just fear for grimmjow when his daughter asks about how her parents met and etc. That would be one interesting episode of How I Met Your Mother. xD keep writing!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »