Reviews for First Born
takuya chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
oh I loved that story very much, it was just a great read, thank you for writing it
PinkRose3101 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
this was really an amazing story :) loved every bit and i have to say... the part where Ichigo spoke of the Mpreg fanfics that girls write, i almost died of laughter XDDD
Molipop595 chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Wow. I really liked this fic. You did a really good job. I'm usually really nitpicky about mpreg, but I can honestly say that this is one of the best I've read (mind you, I've only read 1 other)
Molipop595 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
clobojojo chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Awww protective daddy! :3 just adorable! Lol I totally see him being a gym teacher! xD! I really liked how it turned out. I just wish there were more pregger scenes. Like mood swings and cravings not just told that he had them... But I like how his lullaby calmed her down and reverted her back to her little self. And I was PISSED at Gin for taking her in the first place! That Dousche! And azien being a sick fuck this entire time didn't help. And wtf was up with hollow molesting him every chance he got? I mean really hichigo. Narsasism in the highest degree if u want to nail yourself I mean come on he was even pregnant at one point and you still wanted to! But I loved your story none the less! I just fear for grimmjow when his daughter asks about how her parents met and etc. That would be one interesting episode of How I Met Your Mother. xD keep writing!
clobojojo chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Oh shiiiiiii... Run pregnant man run! Uh WADDLE! As fast as you can! This isn't going to end up well...
clobojojo chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
WHY? i get it, ichigo is a sexy man berry! but WHY RAPE/MOLEST HIM CONSTANTLY? Then at the end i thought he stabbed himself in the gut/or chest killing him self and the babe... but now emo.. i know he kinda has a right to because of the crap that is going on! can any good come from this? *reading to see if it gets happier at all* ?
clobojojo chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
rape scene wasn't half bad. lol isn't it terrible that there are other ones to compare to? xD and poor ichi... i don't think he grasps the concept that bad things happen when he passes out. *tsk tsk* Ichi to survive you need to learn from your mistakes.. Not like he has much of a choice though... So Grimmjow? Your turn what do you do now I wonder? *continues reading happily* this is gettin good! :D ;3
clobojojo chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
ICHIGO! Man that's not right. Waking him up in the middle in of the night, threatening his family, kidnapping him, then knocking him out, then out of all things making him a guinea pig! So that he can become preggers! Man strawberry has a tough life that is only going to be a lot worse soon! But i wonder when Grimmjow comes into play with this... ;3 can't wait to read more!
valkiria1996-pd chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
ah! I love your fic is great! I love the idea of having a daughter first and then a son!

and Grim. jealous father is funny! XD

Sorry if I'm not writing well, I speak Spanish and the English I am learning recently and yes isn't understandable

forgiveness!
Yokiryuu chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
nice - I really enjoyed reading this story, both because the flow and the way you write. :D

- awesome work! xD
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
AUGHHHH! WHAT IS SYAZEL DOING TO ICHIGO?
Loreto W chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Wooow I don't know what yo say! I never read uncomplete stories I mean stories "In progress" today I decided to look for some mpreg stories even if they weren't complete, but this was finished! And I can't help but say that this is one of the most amazing mpreg stories I've ever read! I don't have words to describe my feelings. Your story was amazing! Everything was perfect, the plot was great! I loved the explanation for the mpreg! The descriptions, the narration, the names the turn of events! Everything, how you developed Grimm and Ichi relationship how you introduced Nell, Pershe all of them! Even the whole fight against Aizen! The zampakoutos! Everything was amazing! You did such a wonderful job. This story is is I don't have words to describe it! It was perfect! Thank you so much for all your effort! I know it has been such a incredible long time since you wrote this story! But you have to know that I enjoyed every single second of it! You are a great author and you made me really happy! I'm so happy it had such a happy and nice ending! Thank you a lot you have just made my day! And cheer my crappy life! It has been really difficult since I found out I have sntones in my kindneys! But this story was so amazing! I mean if things went good for Ichi's life after so many bad things my life has to get better! hehe something like that! But anyways thanks a lot for your time, your dedication, your passion and effort please! Keep on writing with all your heart because this story was wonderful!
Lovely story chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
You asked for thoughts and I shall give you mine! :D Even if this story was written some 3 years ago!

I do like the base of the story.

I'm not sure how I feel about Masaki beating Aizen, but then again the title of the story is first born so I should have known it would have an OC centric ending!

In the end I must say I prefer Hikaru to Masaki though.

"Unfortunately, Hikaru kind of got Grimmjow's personality. He didn't like sharing his mother to his father; the little baby went so far as blasting a Cero at Grimmjow. "

That is my reason why! I love-love-love when the kids are protective of their mother! And that whole scene was so easy to imagine! C:

Either way thanks for the good read and maaaaybe, because it is complete you should change it's status to complete! (if you even come on anymore)
L.E.N.E.X chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Cute! And I like the fact that you decided that they should have a daughter. Most people make it twin boys and then give them weird names that are so OOC. But here you made it a girl and named it after Ichigo's mom! Loved the idea! I was ok with the second child's name too... It's an overused name in terms of male children, but meh, the main focus was Masaki.

It would be awesome for a sequel or something... like to see what happens in the future? Gin and Tousen break free? Mayhem... I dunno...

AWESOME!