Reviews for First Born
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Loved it such a great story i hope to read more of your stories soon but now i must sleepXP-MnM
Evci chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Loved it !
Gashua chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
I love it you are awsome the chapter is great so is the rest of the story nice job
bookworm51485 chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Remove the epilogue and this story might be okay. Honestly, stories where rape victims fall in love with their rapists should never be written. They're completely and totally unrealistic and show a complete lack of understanding of the after affects of rape. And they do great disrespect to what victims go through. Dubious consent stories are iffy enough, but outright rape where the victim is screaming for mercy, NO.

I can understand how a Stockholm's type relationship might develop after months of captivity, surrounded by enemies. But there's no way a normal healthy relationship could develop out of what Grimmjow did to Ichigo afterwards, no matter if he did save his life in the end.
reginelovemegirl12 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
WOW! I LOVE YOUR VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED IN BLEACH! SO COOL! LOVE IT!
Mz.Neko-chan SP chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
that was nice but for some parts i felt like it was going to fast but i know how it feels to work on a story and i get what nwas going on

and for thi part:“That hadn’t stopped Aizen to try impregnate me in that project of his. The same goes for some girls in the living world. Those girls like to write Mpreg fanfictions and they put them on the internet.”

isn't this story an example of that LOL (the girls writing part)XD
Crescent Zenith chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Really nice story. Hehehe! It's so cute how Grimmjow is the over-protective father. *-_-*
wickedhpnerd chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Aw! I love this fic! Especially how it began and the ending 3

I really like the pace of this story, and Aizen was awesome here as well. Little Masaki is adorable, and yay for Shinji having his revenge! Also Hikaru! He's so adorable, lol at him blasting a cero a Grimmjow! And aw at Izuru and Komamura's love for Gin and Tousen. Thier kids are adorable as well. Also Grimmjow as a Gym teacher 3

Top favorite Grimmichi moment: It would have to be the bath-tub scene 3 Also Gin for saying Ichi tames Hueco Mundo's wild cat~

Top favorite angst moment. Hichigo tormenting Ichigo.

Top favorite general moment. The battle scene! Both points where Masaki was in her Release/Banki from (also the fact that she was hurt over Stark being killed), and where Masaki rejected the Hogyoku's effect. Also the King blessing Masaki~

Top favorite Aizen hate scene. Shinji getting his revenge!

All in all, this fic is brilliant! PLEASE write more mpreg fic, or just fic in general!
Zainab chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME!

THIS IS ONE OF THE GRIMMICHIS I'VE EVER READ!

THANKS!
kurisuchin45556 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
OMG! That was freakin amazing! My favorite Gimmichi moment was when they showed up at Urahara's shop!
Nuriko Kurosaki chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Aw I love this story! So cute! I just started reading it like yesterday and I was hooked! I nearly burst out in tears when I read what name he picked. Oh and hee I just want to hug little Masaki! Well all in all I enjoyed this story very much it made me feel alot of emotions and a few times I even talked and yelled at it. _' well I'm sad it's over but It was great and I liked the ending alot aww little Hikaru! I really want to hold him too!
2cuteInufan06 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
you should make a sequal to this
The Unbelievable chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
wow! that was such a great fanfic!
Dragi chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
so cute. really liked the ending. and laughted so hard when reading grimmjow as gym teacher, poor kids

good story :)
Pernshinigami chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This from the queen of mpreg. A little spare on the details and some minor typos but you're off to a good start!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »