Reviews for Trouble Has Wings
Enanja chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
Such a wonderful story. At first I really don't like the fact that Trouble used wolfram's body like a puppet and make out with random people like that. Then when I learned about Yuuri's affair on earth, I just wanna skin him alive, even when he broke off with that girl, I still think that he's an ass. Wolfram deserves better, even it's a happy ending I still have a grudge against that sorry excuse of a maou then again I still spent 2 whole days reading this awesome story. With all the sleepless nights, a pair of blurry eyes and all the nagging from my parents, it was worth it. XD
nazurath92 chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
I love how Conrad and Yozak can talk just by looking at each other ;D

Wolfram I hope he gets something to make him happy soon It's making me guilty for some reason to see him sad :(

Still loving the story though :)
Rolo-chan chapter 24 . 11/7/2013
Whaa. I felt so sad when Trouble/Tra'va left, thought I have to say. Since she has her own body now, I'd figured she'd fight to stay with Wolfram a little longer after all she does 'love' him right? I didn't really like her at first, but she grow on me lol Anyway once again. Loved the story. I'm half way through the Wedding one hehe
daisy.tya chapter 24 . 9/1/2013
hihihi, cute i love the end. i am juste sorry this have no litle extra wit the wending night xd full of lemon detail (/ blush )
mofalle chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Poor Yozak. I feel bad for him that he had to be the one to walk in on Yuuri and Wolfram. I rather like Yozak and Wolfram "manly" bonding. It's also sad that Yozak's nice night with Conart was ruined because of it. The ten of spades that he flipped over at the end was very symbolic.

I love protective, big brother Gwendal.
mofalle chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
hahaha the dust bunnies attacking Morgif was so cute.

This chapter left me teary eyed. I love it when the moah calls Wolframm endearing names. I felt bad for the Moah. He so rarely takes over Yuuri's form and when he does, it's almost a goodbye from Wolfram.
mofalle chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Yozak dreaming of Conart was a nice touch. Also I loved the scene with Yozak and Ta'va making out in the alley. The note at the end was very funny.
mofalle chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
I always love your fics. I really liked the scene with Gwendal and Wolfram. I liked how Gwendal was able to keep Lady Celi from mothering Wolfram by making thier conversation a "man's" talk. The development between Murata and Ta'va is interesting. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It almost feels like a betrayal to Wolfram.
DinieLuvYunho chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
gah i know its the nth time i read this story already but i really couldnt help but feeling annoyed with conrad, how annoying to hear he keep calling yuuri's name first instead of his little brother.. {_}
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
wahhhaaa its soooo cute
karolinami132 chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
awww that was soo cutee!
Kagomay chapter 24 . 12/25/2012
*applause* take a bow! That was a incredulous, sensual work of art. Definitely one of my favorite Yuuram fanfics!
moopad chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
Soooo awesome. Absolutely love it! What can I say more!
thanx
moopad chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
Gosh even at this very moment all conrad thought about is yuuri before wolfram. He's loyal to the point of annoying.
Sorry can't help but to say something
silverwoman chapter 24 . 8/24/2012
“Yuuri?” Wolfram leaned into his fiancé and gave him a coy glance that was the epitome of “bishonen.” Chin tilted up. Golden hair glistened in the sun. A background filled with yellow flowers.

Yuuri was taken aback but still managed, somehow, to mutter a “Wha-?”

LOL

and this is how yuuri loses and forever remain under wolframs comman'd' hahaha' XD

love the story hope you'll create more like this