Reviews for Explosions in the Sky
Ni Castle chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
It looked like I'm

was watching the drawing
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 5 . 7/7/2010

Short but really good! WW chucking something into space that sounds kinda scary O_o

(sorry I'm not that good at helpful reviews)
kobez2.0 chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Again, well writen and thought out. It's plain to see that you take a certian amount of pride in what you do.

I look forward to seeing your future works.

kobez2.0 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Not long ago I watched the new 'Batman: Gotham Knight' DVD. One of the movies had Batman portrayed from the POV of several kids who had all seen him. One described him as an unstopable robot, another as a living shadow, and a third as an actual Bat-man, even though he is a mortal man. So I like the idea that Diana, for all her power and godly gifts, would feel insecure about her talents and abilities in is presence.

anon chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
This was a nice story! I'm glad that you showed Wonder Woman so smart, but Batman wasn't snarly enough. Unless that's what you meant to do? I hope you write another story, and that you try more action scenes!
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Nice chapter. As my fanficname implies, I like BMWW moments, and I enjoyed the quiet understanding between them that you portrayed in this chapter.

Looking forward to the next one. D
DianaRulz chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Again, another great 2 chapters! Your action sequences are great and suspenseful, and the characterization is wonderful. Also, like you, I also hide the fact that I love superhero cartoons, lol! Keep up the good work :)
anon chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is a nice story so far. I like the way that you write Wonder Woman. Do keep writing when you find time.
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
I like it. D

But in particular, I like your portrayal of Diana. Especially when she's brainy enough to play possum with Polaris. I also think you write well, and I like your depictions of BM and WW.

Hope you post the next chapter soon.
DianaRulz chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Great story! You write very well and I will be excited for more chapters!