Reviews for Sleepwalking Past Hope
The Lovelorn Angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I apologize for being unable to read past chapter two, but that's all I could force myself to read.
First off, your past and present tense terms are blurred.
"She is the standard eighteen year old party girl..." that's present, "...who loved having fun." and that's past.
Oh, and that's just in the third sentence.
Switching between the past and the present is confusing. *gently slaps your wrist* Stop it.
Secondly, the first two paragraphs of your story is a mind-numbing description of your OC. Your Mary Sue of an OC. I'm sorry, but that's what she is. "Sarah Mertueil" is the epitome of a Mary Sue.
It's never a good idea to start describing your character's goodies (her C cup breasts and her hardly-there ass) in the second paragraph of your story.
It's self-indulgent, self-obsessed, unoriginal, purely surface, sickeningly idealistic, immature sewage. Plus, it's painful to read.
Thirdly, your Joker isn't the Joker. He's what YOU want him to be. Don't even associate The Joker with this story, because it has nothing to do with him.
And the second chapter? WOW. Just... *sigh*
Everything underlined? How annoying, adding to my already agitated outlook on this story.
Look, this story is AWFUL. I'm sorry, but you should be ashamed of yourself. Anyone who tries to say that this story is anything more than trash is as diluted as you.
I hope you delete this story. I'm sorry, I really am, I don't enjoy writing negative reviews, but this is garbage. This needs to be thrown away.
Mimsy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
The protagonist was a little, stuck up and annoying. Joker was completely OOC. Terrible.
Ven to the Pen chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
intricate ending! thought i was very in character for him to write on the joker card!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 16 . 1/26/2009

This story was great. I loved it. It was so dark, twisted and the way you wrote the Joker was so demented! Bravo to you! This is being added to my faves!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
Woah, I like this take on how Joker came to be. It's very good and well written. Great job!
Jokersgirl666 chapter 16 . 1/25/2009
I loved this story. A small part of me wanted her to get away but the way you ended it was great.
Briller chapter 16 . 1/21/2009
Whoa, poor Sarah met a sticky end! I wouldn't have expected anything less from our favourite clown, though! Nice one :]
ClownQween'69 chapter 16 . 1/20/2009
Ooh! I loved it! I was so happy when I noticed an update!

But wow, I didn't except it to end that way, but regardless, it was still amazing. I loved that last part: "Attached to her shirt is a Joker card with something written on it: I Have Arrived."

That was perfect.

I can't wait to read an update from Sunset and Gotham Tales. Update soon! :)
sapphobrazil chapter 14 . 12/8/2008
Those are good news!

Missed you
PurgatoryNymphe chapter 14 . 12/7/2008

we're al impatient to read the next chapters!

so long so for now a glorious coming back heh?:p!

kawaii uchiha's chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
love the story please continue it
kalihimesama chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
lol, flammer. I really liked this take on the origin of his makeup.

awesome AWESOME awesome ;)
kalihimesama chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
Omg, that trailer park line was fucking hilarious!

So far so...interesting
AngelxofxmusicXx chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
Nice D

Nothing wrong with the Joker being nice in bed _~

btw, good choices in songs D
debronze chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
im loving it! i was just in the middle of writing my next chapter then i got an email that u updated and so now im totally destracted by your wonderful writing! cant wait for the next chapter!