Reviews for Job Offer
kangaleigh chapter 31 . 1/6/2009
This is a terrific story! PLease keep writing it!
Vani88 chapter 31 . 1/5/2009
Great chapter... ah those hormones :) Please update ASAP
Joygrl88 chapter 31 . 1/4/2009
You are AWESOME! gabby love is AWESOME! and extremely yummy! Please update soon!
KellyRoxton chapter 31 . 1/4/2009
Yippee an update was missing this story. Happy New Year to you. Great chapter. Darn those hormones. Abby needs everyone around her bend time as much as you can GREAT Job.
Freak chapter 30 . 12/22/2008
Holy shit MORE MORE MORE I LOVED it email me when you have more and again i loved it keep me posted
Freak chapter 30 . 12/22/2008
Chirugal chapter 30 . 12/17/2008
Okay, so I've just read through this (I know, it's about a billion years later than I'd hoped, but hey!). Nice job weaving your own story through the canon - you have a good sense of the characters and the way they think.

Gabby smut is ALWAYS appreciated, and you write it well. ;)

Pregnancy actually squicks me out, so I'm a little less enthusiastic about the newest chapters, but that's down to the subject matter rather than your writing, don't take it personally. :)

All in all, I've enjoyed this so far.
Kaina chapter 30 . 12/17/2008
GAH! don't let it end!

~kaina
Vani88 chapter 30 . 12/16/2008
Great, amazing, incredible... what more can I say... please update ASAP :) I can't wait to see the family reunited again... :D
Vani88 chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Great chapter.. typically Gibbs, he'd never admit that he was sorry... and after what he got, I doubt he'd ever be sorry again ;)
ssbailey chapter 30 . 12/15/2008
Loved this! And loved how she told him. :) Great update!
angelwhisper526 chapter 30 . 12/15/2008
A perfect balance of ooey gooey sweetness and tart lemons. Bravo!
gabbyfan chapter 29 . 12/15/2008
Ok I already liked this story, but I totally LOVE how Abby tells off toothpick.
Vani88 chapter 19 . 12/15/2008
Please update, that stop on caffeine and nausea seem to lead to an interesting part of the story ;) please update
angelwhisper526 chapter 29 . 12/14/2008
Yay for Abby standing up for her and Gibbs! Poor thing, what with the morning sickness and all. Another wonderful chapter. Keep 'em coming!
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »