Reviews for Job Offer
angelwhisper526 chapter 29 . 12/14/2008
Yay for Abby standing up for her and Gibbs! Poor thing, what with the morning sickness and all. Another wonderful chapter. Keep 'em coming!
jessica032648 chapter 29 . 12/14/2008
i am TOTALLY in love with this story! please update soon :D
Eliza-angel chapter 29 . 12/14/2008
please update soon ;) can't wait till Gibbs finds out...
ssbailey chapter 29 . 12/13/2008
way to go Abs! Great Update!
KellyRoxton chapter 29 . 12/13/2008
DRat that man taking the stairs and interuppting our conversation. Pouts. WRite more and Post soon. Great Job. Can't wait to read more. Hugs and are you excited about the Christmas episode.

Great Job.
misT chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
I LUV your Gabby stories. They rock. Please keep writing them.
angelwhisper526 chapter 28 . 12/10/2008
You know, I think I might like this one better! Update quick, fast, and in a hurry! chapter 28 . 12/9/2008
awesome story so put this on story alert!
SexyScottishDoc chapter 28 . 12/4/2008
I finally got caught up with this story, and I can't wait for an update! I am hooked on this and can't wait to see what happens next between Gibbs and Abby. awesome story so far, can't wait for more!
KellyRoxton chapter 28 . 12/3/2008
OH my goodness I was so sad at the beginning but by the end I was grining along with Abby! Way to GO! Who Ho. Oh my goodness that scene with Ducky and him Mum and the stick. Had me laughing so hard. GREAT JOB! Way to go.

Write more and post soon. Oh what about Hair coloring. I've heard that sometimes Women can't color their hair Like Kelly Rippa she always goes back to the natural brown when she's pregnant.

Great Job.
ssbailey chapter 28 . 12/3/2008
Loved Ducky's last thought about Abby without caffeine! Great Update!
KellyRoxton chapter 27 . 12/3/2008
oh my goodness Oh my goodness.. Three chapters in one day Who ho. Great Job Please write and post more. What's going to happen? Will he apologize before he finds out? If he doesn't then she might think it's for the baby. Will she look at other job offers because she can't bear of the thought of him coming back to her only because of the baby?

So many different directions to go. Great Job. Write more and Post soon Pretty Please.
Quiz chapter 27 . 12/3/2008
The short end of this chapter was needless. Don't you think? Wich of the readers does'nt know that Abby is pregnant since chapter 26? It was realy obviously.
Eliza-angel chapter 27 . 12/3/2008
wait, no you can't stop here... :D good job, keep going...

I'm wondering what comes next ;) update soon

castle4beckett chapter 27 . 12/2/2008