Reviews for Job Offer
ssbailey chapter 27 . 12/2/2008
Oh that was mean to leave us with a MAJOR cliffhanger like that! Shame on you! Great Updates though!
Crown of Roses chapter 27 . 12/2/2008
Love it! Love it! Love it! I cannot believe Gibbs yelled at Abby! Heh.. You better make her preggers and them get back together..
Eve Lindsey chapter 24 . 11/30/2008
wow.. drama. I thought for sure you were going to make Abby pregnant, given the not feeling well and nausea etc.. but nope.. :( lol.. anyways, great chapter, great story.. keep writing! :)
sorgina13 chapter 24 . 11/26/2008
Wow! Just read these last 2 chapters together and phew! need more updates asap
KellyRoxton chapter 24 . 11/25/2008
Oh My Goodness. that was WoW. Oh I can't wait to see where your going after that blow up. I don't think this is a kiss on the finger easy fix... oH my goodness. What a scene you could see it.

Great Chapter.

Oh wait there's another one posted. Rushes off to read it.
ssbailey chapter 24 . 11/25/2008
Aw Abbs! Geez Gibbs...I guess Kate was right about hat extra 'B' in your name! wow. Great Update!
ssbailey chapter 23 . 11/25/2008
Well last line was EXTREMELY cryptic! What's going to happen? Great Update!
castle4beckett chapter 22 . 11/1/2008
would love to see Abby get pregnant! that would be so cute!
snapeygirl chapter 22 . 10/27/2008
Update soon please!
BeautyandYue chapter 22 . 10/22/2008
I like your story very much and for a while there with Abby feeling sick I thought you actually might make her out to be pregnant! But I do not know what you have in store for the end of this story but it will be good!
KellyRoxton chapter 22 . 9/22/2008
You are doing a great job and it's hard to say goodbye to something you enjoy doing. Sort of like closing the book after you have just read your favorite story and want to open it up again and reread it. Well, We can at least start from the beginning and reread your story.

Is there any inkling of a story that's teasing the back of your mind? to be heard. Saying write me write me. Giggles I just hope it will be more GAbbyness Love Love Love the way you write them.

Hugs and write more and post soon.
ssbailey chapter 22 . 9/21/2008
aw that was a short, but sweet chapter! maybe you could have Abby actually find out she's already pregnant in the next chapter, and then show her sorta freak out on how to tell Gibbs because she isn't sure if he'll be upset because of Kelly or happy because he's excited about the baby. A really funny scene you could do between Tony and Abby, since they're best friends on the show, you could have Abby go over to Tony's and take the pregnancy test, and have their personalities go into total overdrive in the five or so minutes the test has to run. Like have him start sprouting off movie quotes like there's no tomorrow while she's pacing and blabbing about something else, but somehow they know exactly what the other is saying and they correct each other's conversations. Personally I don't think we get enough Abby and Tony friendship scenes on the show. :( Plus having her go to Tony instead of Ducky or one of her female friends, which is somewhat over done in other stories, would show just how strong the bond between them is. She could always go to Ducky for the blood test anyways. :)
KellyRoxton chapter 21 . 9/1/2008

You Rock.

I hope you write more soon. Hugs
ssbailey chapter 21 . 9/1/2008
oh how sweet! :)
has3147 chapter 20 . 8/26/2008
I've beed hooked on this story from day one...great job...can't wait to see where you go from here!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »