Reviews for Job Offer
Sorgina chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Hot! hot!
Sorgina chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
getting interesting and interesting - want more chapters please!
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Oh so Ducky was having them to dinner without them knowing it when they were fighting is when he asked that would have made for a most interesting night Hint for another story... Grins and runs off. Great chapter.
KellyRoxton chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
The music swells as we wait patiently to see what happens next. What happens next have you posted it yet? Come on what are ya waiting for come on little one where is the next chapter...

Great Job can't wait to read more. Aww that kiss totally rocked.
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
I sure hope he doesn't leave... Kiss her senseless Yes but maybe too much happens and she... So what is the title meant for maybe she has taken another job offer and will be leaving and he doesn't know I know Abby needs to be wooed and he's just the old fashioned type to do it :) Grins and runs off to check if you have written more. Ohh looks like there is some more updates from you. Yippee! dashes off to read them...

Write more soon.

GAbbyRules The world
Sorgina chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Wow! What a cliffhanger !
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Ouch poor Abby he just turned tail and ran. What was he thinking I see in the future another head slap to his head.

Gah... Man Gibbs poor Abby not herself and alone in despair and prolly feeling every crazy emotion.

Write More Soon.

Hugs,

GAbby all the way.
Sorgina chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hey! you can't leave us like that - want to know what's going to happen next :-)
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Wow What a story. GRINS... Actually I was liking the little bit of angst that the first chapter had and the fact that maybe she could be lured away if Gibbs pushed her hard enough away trying to protect his feelings.

Hugs,

GReat Job.. Can't wait to read more chapters.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7