Reviews for Sangre Azul
leona chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
addicted, please write more!
addicted-cullen chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
I love this,

i really hope you continue.
crimsonprincess99 chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
i loved this story update soon
moonsault chapter 19 . 4/1/2009
OMG

i'm so in love with this story! *_*

it's amazing!

chuck and elizabeth are such an adorable,cute,great.. (yeah yiu get the point) couple!

please update soon, i'm like addicted to this story!
Neon Love chapter 19 . 3/26/2009
Thankyou for updating!

So in love with this story. I never thought I'd like to see Liz with anyone other than Max, but you've proven me wrong.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next,

Tara
I've Got A Secret chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
awesomely amazing
Jas120 chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
love it
freakyXely chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
yes you updated :D can't wait for the next one!

xoxo
pastiche chapter 12 . 10/28/2008
good story line.
freakyXely chapter 11 . 10/15/2008
:D only one word: fantastic!

i can't wait for the next one, it's like torture

keep going you're great :)

x
Neon Love chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
Loving this story, awesome combo by the way.

You write the characters really well, and make it seem totally believable. I've read some stories where I think, 'They wouldn't do that.' Granted, this is FanFiction, and everyone is entitled to their interpretation... I just like yours a lot.

Great story so far :)

Tara
mcflygirl3 chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
awesome

can't wait for more!

my fave line was Or is she just looking for what every other girl in New York is looking for? One night with the infamous Chuck Bass.

loved the story

even though i love chuck and blair

i think he met his match in liz.
kjmorse chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
this is a cool fic, i like the way you have melded Liz in the the UES.

Am kinda waiting for Michael & Kyle to rock up. It would be cool if Michael was there to pick her on on his motorcycle one day after school...

Can't wait for more
Jenny La'Belle chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
This story is awsome, I love it so much! One suggestion though, this has nothing to do with the writing, it is just when you used URLs to show things, especially with a GG story, you have got to make it like a Dior, or Vera Wang dress and accesories, its got to be HIGH FASHION, the purse was nice, and it was Chloe, bu it wasn't an evening, occasion purse, it was an everyday purse, gorgeous but everyday. You're doing awsome I love the story!

XOXO,

Jenny
Jenny La'Belle chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I love this freaking story! You guys are geniuses! Keep up the awsome work, you have an avid reader for sure on your hands people! :P

XOXO