Reviews for Holly's Diary
Guest chapter 27 . 6/27/2016
I think Minerva's last name is spelled Paradizo. Great fanfic though, I'm hooked!
happybunny chapter 52 . 3/20/2013
Hi,
Nice series, but a bit illogical. Wouldn't Holly know that Artemis would be too embarrassed himself to tell anyone else; especially Foaly and Trouble? They have known each other for around 4-5 years, anyway. (At the time)
Guest chapter 52 . 3/10/2013
Soo it has been over three years now since you have updated this story, but CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE?
TheBigCat chapter 52 . 2/1/2013
hey! when r u updating?
blubrryblu chapter 52 . 10/8/2012
That was awesome. Like SUPER AMAZINGLY AWEOSMELY FANTASTIC AWESOME. You are a really talented writer. So, Ben though it's been two years, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update? Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
can some1 make a short diary entry ?
Yumi.the.Dreamer chapter 52 . 6/9/2012
OK i'm new to your stories but I LOVED THIS ONE! It was awesome. The longer chapter was on of the better ones. (in my opinion anyways) I love A. .XH.S. 3 Please continue to write on!
Hope Diamond chapter 52 . 2/15/2012
I love it!
tech-17 chapter 52 . 10/31/2011
how come you never finished? just when it was getting good too!
Jcat chapter 52 . 7/29/2011
yeah, i guess you're forgiven. thanks, though. and it's getting really good.
Jcat chapter 46 . 7/29/2011
hmm. it's good. keeps getting better, in fact. sorry for asking you to write longer chapters a lot. i understand, it makes sense, and you're the author. sorry again.
Jcat chapter 43 . 7/29/2011
it keeps getting better and better, though try to make the chapters longer- please. and hey- don't worry if you take a long time before you write the next chapters... it's great for suspense. :)
Jcat chapter 36 . 7/29/2011
yeah, it kinda does complicate things. but it also makes it better.
Jcat chapter 34 . 7/29/2011
i like it so far. it's really good.
Jcat chapter 33 . 7/29/2011
it's good, but maybe the chapters should be a little longer. normal chapters/ pages/whatever are like, what, six, seven pages long? your doing a really good job, but i know a lot about writing and maybe you should, like, get something to start here. like make something happen. but yes, you are doing really good so far. good job! :)