Reviews for Rise of Libertas
Poor James. Falling in love with pirate girls... Story is amazing and intriguing. Your take on characters is gorgeous. I am really curious what is going to happen.
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 42 . 3/13/2011
Poor Gillette lol
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Well, let me start by saying that you are an amazing writer with astounding potential.

I originally found your story on fanlib quite awhile back, and I had saved the story to my favorite, because it was one of the best I have ever read. Of course, my computer died, so I lost everything. Recently I remembered it, and took a shot by looking through FanFiction Archives. It took a long time, but I found it. I think you deserve so many more review than you have gotten, so I truly plan on reviewing most all your chapters, and some of your other stories. Unless I drive you insane with it, then I won't just PM me or w/e.

I love your style, your Ideas, and your original character, Jacqueline/Robin.

-Thanks,

-Kelsey.
licensedtolive chapter 51 . 9/8/2009
loved it. simply loved it. i would've expected more reviews for this story - 500, 10 reviews. Its very original, I liked Libertas and Beckett and Norrington. Very in-character. Tell me if you're doing something similar in the future, I'd love to read it.
mynameisgirl chapter 51 . 7/27/2009
This is one of the most interesting fanfics I have ever read. You wrote the story so well that I went from liking Jacqueline/Robin/Libertas to hating her to being fine with her and frustrated with Norrington (not much writers can do that). I could not have imagined Norrington as an individual who could be as angry, vengeful, and ruthless as he was in this story until I read it. I also quite enjoyed the legend of Libertas. It would be a great aspect to include in a Pirates film... Also, you were successful in portraying Cutler Beckett as a man with feelings (I ultimately, during the course of this story, became a Beckett fan). I also appreciated how many of the original characters of Pirates brought into the story.

Great job! (Gillette does seem to have bad timing, doesn't he?)
Hotonis Pheonixcoat chapter 51 . 3/4/2009
Ok, I want you to know that it has been years since I found a story that was so appealing that I could not stop reading. I even have class in two hours, and received zero sleep. I do not care, because that story was absolutely AMAZING! Every little thing that took place made an impact on the story. BTW my favorite side character was John, and my favorite main character had to Robin/Jacquline/Libertas throughout the entire story. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
shariena chapter 51 . 11/17/2008
it was an odd experience, but I actually enjoyed reading it :)
CSIBeauty chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I am enjoying this story so much the second time. I have the urge too keep going even though I am supposed to be paying attention in this class. *hugs Leila* Amazing!
CSIBeauty chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Hehe! I love this story so much. I am enjoying reading it again. And distracting myself from what I should really be doing. :P Amazing as always. :D
CSIBeauty chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I love Barbossa. I had grown quite fond of him through the movies. Though I continue to hate Elizabeth. Anyway, wonderful chapter and I will continue to review. Though I really should be paying attention in this computer class. *shifty eyes*
CSIBeauty chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I had almost forgotton how much I loved Jackie's entrance to this story. I hadn't read the beginning for a long time. I will have to leave you a review for every chapter since I had done so before. ;) A fabulous story as always. You know I love it. :D
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 39 . 8/16/2008
Hooray, Captain Teague's back! I smell a family reunion! XD

Keep up the good work, I'm still so very eager to see how this turns out!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 25 . 8/8/2008
Dum dum da dum...CLIFFHANGER!

*ahem*

Hope to see the next chapter as soon as possible. ;)
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 24 . 8/3/2008
Hi, Ivy here (formerly known as Scannercat)...

Not a cliffhanger! *wails* Please tell me this isn't the end!

;_;
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
The compass DOES work, Robin...don't deny it! ;)

I'm eager to learn more about Libertas and how James came back to life. Don't leave me hanging, now! *wags finger* Keep up the great work!