Reviews for Santayana's Assertion
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Great story! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped Shep better than the writers did. Yay! Loved the interactions between Carson and Shep too. It was great seeing the heart of Atlantis back in his infirmary and taking care of his most whumped patient. Good stuff. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
Delka chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
An enjoyable read. LOVE the detail in it! Thanks alot from this very happy reader.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
John get's beaten up again! Woohoo! Thanks for another great read! and KEEP IT UP!:)
pheral chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Excellent little filler scene! Very well written, with some great lines that stood out (feeling like he'd crashed a jumper even before he actually crashed one, was a great line) and some lovely descriptions for the whump. Thanks!
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
The shows really need to focus on the hurt the way us whumpers do;) I so want this kind of detail in the episodes.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I WANT TO SEE THIS EPISODE! This is my 3rd reading of a missing scene from "The Seed" and all of them are so great and whumpilicious that I can hardly wait to see this episode. Alas, I have no Sci-Fi.

Thanks for giving me a glimpse of heaven.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This was a really fun story! Thanks for sharing it :D
Singing Wolf chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is wonderful! I thought the show blew past this way too easily and quickly. I am so glad you filled in the blanks. One complaint: I wasn't ready for it to end! :)
faldo chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Excellent tag thanks. I just love Carson being there. Seems like old times.