Reviews for Shiz University's Summer Showcase
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
So I really, really loved this... only why do I always come across amazing unfinished stories that haven't been updated for three years (or five, in this case)? :'( I would love for you to continue this, but I guess that won't happen... or will it? *cute begging puppy eyes*
ElphabaThroppxx chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
please continue with this. it is so sweet.!
Hedwig466 chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
Oh this is really good so far! I have no idea what kind of 'ideas' you need... sorry!

Please update soon!
Hedwig466 chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
They have such a thing as Wicked day? Sweet!
Wicked'elphaba-fiyero chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
update! Please update!
TerribleWaitress chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Aww, I am absolutely loving this. It's got a bit of everything in it...and go Fiyeraba! Great idea too, with the summer showcase and I like the bit with Elphaba's memory of her mother. I'm still finding the emotional underwear funny for some reason, haha! Loving it :) x
TerribleWaitress chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Lol, emotional underwear! Good one haha :D x
bHaribo chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
GREAT!
Jaxalie chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
oh fabby chappy and and and MAKE HER SE MAKE THEMN GET TOGETHER! SON :p cant wait for more!
MissWickedWitch chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
aww.. so sweet do continue :) more Fiyeraba
liz1015 chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
pmg i love your story...glinda needs to find her own man lol

please keep writing and update soon...love the story
Akasharogue chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
You updated! Good chapter, maybe continue on like you set up, they meet for practice at 6 and... go from there. I often find when you have a set up like that things just happen naturally. I look forward to more, as always!
Jaxalie chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
oh the temptations of that extract. and LUCKY you Wicked day! I wanna go :( lol
Akasharogue chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Update now-ish, please? I've been anxiously awaiting an update from this fic. Can't wait for more!
Juelz Rox chapter 10 . 9/21/2008