Reviews for Cool Blue
Sakaane chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Still hoping for this story to be updated and finished one day!
Treecups chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
What a cruel cliff hangar and it hasn't been updated in awhile. Sad. This plot was really interesting. I loved this kind of off kilter garrus.
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Oh damn! I really liked this! I never should read old unfinished fanfics, I alway get hooked.
I have a feeling that Nodin might not be behind the murders. It's just a hunch, though. And I also feel like Garrus' has something going on. Something bad. But now I'll never know! D: (Buhuu...)
But anyway, good story. Since it's been such a long time, I doubt I'd be able to convince you to update. Oh well. My loss.
AnimeDreama chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
What a way to lead someone off a cliff - I wish I'd brought that parachute!
but still: wow. just: wow!
Sakaane chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I first read this story when there were only a few chapters posted, and immediately bookmarked it. The unique take on Garrus's character and personality was interesting and captivating.

Like other readers, I've been waiting for a long time to see new material posted so I can find out what happens next! Even though the games have run their course, I feel this story is still worth telling.

Fingers crossed for a revival and update!
TGee chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I'm bummed, such an amazing story and you seemed so enthusiastic about it that I am sad to see you dropped it all together. I'll still follow the story just in case you decide to pick it back up. I really hope you do.

Thanks,

TG
Helleborus88 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I just stumbled upon this, and I was shocked! This story is just great! Shame it seem to have been abandoned. Such a waste :-(
Vertin chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Such a pity this is abandoned; would have loved to see where it was going.
trashthestampede chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Dude, are you seriously never gonna let us in on what's going on with Garrus? For the love of Christ, have mercy and dust this baby off!
n0odles chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Gaaaaaah.. It's been what, years? That makes me sadface. I would've loved to have seen where this went. One of the most captivating stories I've read on FF. Seriously. What a fucking bummer you won't even read this.

Well, here are the faces: _ and the heart And the other faces: (
chickens chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
You're a very good writer. Considering this hasn't been updated in three years, I believe it's unlikely I'll be able to persuade you to continue. But know that I would very much appreciate it.
Rhys chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I would literally pay you cold hard cash to pick this story back up again. This is one of the most intoxicating and immersive pieces I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Have mercy and at least let us know if you have any intention of ever continuing it.
sam chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
You said reviews would inspire you. So I sincerely hope this review helps you to want to continue with this story.

The story and universe you've created are wonderful and I am dying to find out what is with garrus. It would be a real shame to let this story continue to gather dust when thee are so few authors out there willing to break

out of bioware's ingame diologue and story. Even if the next chapter isn't as polished and carefully crafted as the others, I'm sure many readers would be delighted to see this story's interesting plot move forward. I know I certainly would.
a chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
This story is amazing, i absoutely love your OC, an enticing change on the usual "bad guy" character found on FF. the universe you've created here is so captivating. Please don't let it die.

I am tentatively hopeful for another chapter to
Yournamehere99 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I can has moar story? Pleeeeease come back and finish cause it's been really interesting. What's up with Garrus and Nodin? Must have answers!