Reviews for Under the Boardwalk
Alene with an E chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Why...just why leave us hanging like that! This just screams sequell!
Loved the story and kims acting was hilarious XD nice work you did!
lesbinope chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
This was an absolute delight to read! Couldn't stop giggling and my mouth was open so long I almost drooled on my chair.
honoradele chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

As always a great story!

Off to "When You're Making Other Plans."
DarkndAngel9 chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
this story was cute! Kim fails at an undercover agent XD but man that epilogue is such a tease! And if you haven't already you should make a sequel!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Well, I feel like I’m back to typical KiGo with this fic, which is not really something I’m complaining. Been reading so much alternative stuff lately that this feels like a rather good change of pace. And while the plot and building of it didn’t feel particularly unique (Humbug’s “Scenes of Love” comes to mind), it was nonetheless really well writing, and made funny and entertaining while also amusing and, because of how far the lies, or the sins are taken, we readers are inevitably drawn into it, wondering how it would all eventually fall down. The results do not disappoint.

I got nothing to complain about characterization and narration this time. It served well enough for what it wanted and while sometimes I was left curious about the sex scenes, what I got was really good and thrilling on itself.

The open ending feels a bit reminiscent to what “Best Enemies” seemed to be originally aiming for, although for how that will play, I have yet to see. If the extra scene at the end is any hint, I’d guess I should be expecting a completely different direction. But! Don’t tell me anything, I’ll eventually find out by myself.

Oh, and yeah, I started with this one because I find it rather stupid to start with a sequel unless the plot is not connected. I’ll be reading the second part soon, which is what really interests me. Not saying I didn’t enjoy this one, though. It was great on itself.

So well, I don’t think I got much more to say, so… I’ll be seeing you around in next review or whatsoever. ‘til then, take care!

Yours, “Aiming High” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Goodbye!
Gen Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I enjoyed this very much. I hope to read more KiGo from you in the future. Kudos! )
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
Oh you are cruel! Lovely writing, thanks for sharing :D
Trinity666 chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Great story. I like how KIGO got together.

Good fic and I am gonna read some of your other fics.

Trinity
Alphawolf69 chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
As always, your story kicked arse.

I loved the interaction between Kim and Shego, the banter you write is always witty and amusing.
Alcandre chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Very nice. But what a said ending. I sequel would be nice but I won't bug you for it. I know how that feels. LOL. Great job! I really enjoyed this!
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
plz write a sequel

plz this so good

don't stop here

i want 2 see wut happens to kim
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
great story

wuts the title of teh sequel

i totally want to read it
kp83 chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
Aww, what a tease at the end! Now I want to know what's going on! Anyways, nice story!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
Nice, melancholy ending, leavened with the promise of more. The tone of this chapter is the most consistent of the last few, with a fairly somber atmosphere but with in-character (and in-context) playfulness that doesn't take it too far.

The sequel'd be great, but as with all of your stories (as far as I'm concerned, anyway), the fun is in the journey, not the destination.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
Again, the transition between serious drama (Shego's fear of betrayal) and the cutesy sex play is a little... disconcerting. And the end is nigh.