Reviews for Bronze on Black
Ellinor chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Really good! Enjoyed it :)
Cailu chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
Wow, this fanfic just got me into this ship... Thank you! I love this
Engie chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
This was really nice
Juliakaze26 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
It was really nice plot ...and nicely written not OoC
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
love it
Cute-Potato chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Aaaaarrrr...such a sweet story.
I give you one golden star and hope you do more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
This was a really nice story and I could really see this happening to these characters. I mean if you have to be around the person you loved and their spouse for 60 odd years, you would definitely develop some sort of affection towards them.
Kakool101 chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
I liked this story. You made sure to incorporate Bella and the Boys' love for her while moving them on past that into a future that they both shared together.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
What a beautiful, perfect story. I loved it.
Algrandz chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Awesome story. most people just have them wake up and be in love and Bella turns evil and they kill her it misses a lot but not this story. the shift in their relationships was gradual but still deep. Going from enemies to acquaintances to friends and then a pivotal moment brings the three of them together not just as friends but as lovers but keeping themselves true to them. It wasn't an affair not a fateful twist just them evolving and finding new depths. awesome story, one of the best I have read.
illusionneverchangedx chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
that was an amazing story! :)
tina chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I loved this story! It was beautiful. Absolutely fantastic. I'm glad Bella had a peaceful passing. Edward and Jacob are perfect together. :)
Teemuh chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I loved this. Wonderfully written.
Mus4u chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Beautiful. Loved the relationship the three of them shared with each other.