Reviews for Tick and Tock
ch3sh1r3katt chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Brilliant! You used time travel really well.
CatMaz chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Woot! This story was awesome! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
WTF? wally isn't strawberry blond, he's a ginger!
Unseen Watcher chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Great story. I love finding a good teamup of B and S. Great plotline.
Blessed24 7 chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Although I hoped for more dynamic between Batman and Wally (that is SO my cup of tea), I love the camaraderie between Bats and Supes.
Blessed24 7 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
The way Batman treats Wally is the sweetest thing ever.
AllBlueChaser chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
Great fic! I shall now look to see if you wrote a sequel! I'm so happy things turned out okay!
victorionious chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
I hate people who generalize like that... Not everyone that gets an abortion is an evil baby killer. Sometimes circumstances don't work out, and having a child would be bad for the child, the mother, and everyone else. IT'S ALL CIRCUMSTANTIAL! There are people that are baby killers, and there are people that, no matter how much they want children, HAVE to get an abortion. I don't support it, but in some cases, I understand it. A person that I care a great deal about HAD to have an abortion, for her life, and so that the baby's wouldn't have been hell, had a disease, or worse. It caused the woman to have a nervous breakdown because she DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT, but was pressured into doing it. She STILL is upset over it. So, DON'T, say that crap.

I'm sorry... um... this isn't a flame... I just, react really seriously to these things, because of my friend. Who is the sweetest, kindest, most nurturing person I have EVER met.

Heh, heh, anyway, this story is great anyway...
Me chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
So...do air molecules move through time whenever they touch them, which would be constantly? If they know exactly where they send things, then wouldn't they have to know where they sent all those air molecules? Oi vey, comic book science is so confounding. Also, if they did end up killing Tick and Tock, wouldn't that be impossible? I mean...if they killed Tick and Tock, they wouldn't send them back in time, to kill them. Time paradoxes just get me. You know, I've seen a few of these stories before, weird villain sends someone back in time, and they find out about sad past of somebody (usually Flash) but, so far, yours is the most humorous.
Anonmyous999 chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
WoW. I love this story. I especially liked the whole 2 bats and 2 supes. confusing and totally funny [I actually understood it!XD]
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
This was a great story. I think it would be funny if you did a one-shot of when they have to show their secret identities to each other with Flash recognizing 'Holmes' and 'Watson'.
Secret Thought chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
Amazing :D
EzGoEr chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
shouldn't the flash like remeber that bruce was the one who knocked his dad out and shouldn't h remeber the voices as well
Miles333 chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
AWESOME! You hear me, awesome! Great job on this story, I totally loved it! ! !
Miles333 chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
I really, really, REALLY love this story. I wish you would do a sequel...