Reviews for A Diamond in the Sky
silver.blast96 chapter 12 . 8h
lol total Garbo shitfic
fanfic4life1703 chapter 13 . 19h
OMG! Kingsley! That was such a plot twist...
good story
krnegi91 chapter 17 . 5/1
It is ok.
Wabbit chapter 2 . 4/21
Why does Harry have to be gay lol
i don't have anything against gay ppl but yeah... why tho?
Someone chapter 10 . 2/24
You said that he turned into a star when he was 17 but you also said that his mother made him a star after she was turned into one as a punishment when he was 19. Not to mention in the letter it says Charlie is with leo but he's with regulus? What are you even writing?
MarineAsashi chapter 1 . 2/2
Sick fangirl bitch.
PHEONIX39 chapter 17 . 1/28
Well, I'm done. I just finished this story and I really really really enjoyed it. Thanks for not offing Nebi, he's a great character. So... WELL DONE! FULL MARKS! TAKE 75 POINTS FOR YOUR HOUSE!
ProbablyTheBravestManIEverKnew chapter 13 . 6/12/2017
I sat in my room in wide-eyed, open-mouthed shock for a full minute when I read Kingsley
Frozenswan13 chapter 6 . 5/1/2017
I just realized how many of your storys I read, also that all of your characters have that I have problems with my head vibe. I really don't know how I could read so many storys from one without knowing, but I found out today that there's also another author like that . . .
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
Yey me encanta! Lo adoro!
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
don't know wtf this shit is, but I am done
dickinson chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Fucking gay ass
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2017
I like the concept of the story however I find it difficult to follow. There are random time jumps and some things don't even seem to happen chronologically. Like when Bill,Fred, and George arrived at the school and went up to see Argus it suddenly jumped to Harry with Charlie but the didn't see Fred, George, Bill, or Sirius till the next day yet there was no indication that these things took place at diffrent times. I think if you took time to maybe make a time line and put things in order or if you occasionally had things out of order say so by saying "earlier that day" or "a few hours later" or "one year before" or "two month later" or "the previous night" it just makes it so much eaiser to follow. I'm not sure if you realize this or if you ghink it adds mystery to the story or something but please make the time like clear
BLACKBEAF chapter 11 . 1/17/2017