Reviews for Run
Kyer chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
I like it, but there is the problem that he did not take her hand-she took his *arm*. I got the impression that if they dragged him out-and he wasn't trying to help.
Zafiro Okami chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
That was really interesting. I really liked reading about this. I love the flash. And all those voices were a bit confusing but also very unique.
Miles333 chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
AWESOME story.
librarian-byday chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I have to say, after just the first chapter I'm already impressed. I usually don't like when people repeat the dialogue verbatim from the show, but you've done an excellent job interpreting it and representing it in your story.
Comics Girl chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
just reading through your other stories and man loved this one too! Your writing rocks!
8I chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
That was. . . so cool. . .
Protector of Canon2 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
This is really good, but it really needs to be betaed.

The story is wonderful, the characters are wonderful, the tone is wonderful, the mechanics are not.

You have a lot of talent, and I would hate to see you waste it because you don't get your stories betaed.
Grendle1853 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
That was really good, though it did kinda make Flash seem like he has a split personality. Several actually.
Unazure chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Woah, that all looks pretty dark.

I LOVE them! XD
balletangel19 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
I like this and I am glad to see an inner struggle with Wally, that's truly in us all.