Reviews for Exceptional
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You can tell by reading this that you've either experienced some of Hermione's own problems with being "exceptional" or know someone who has. It's very true to life. Thank you for sharing.
mrsProbie chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is the most amazing rendition of her finding out about her true abilities I've read yet. It was just... awesome! Favorited (both you and the story).
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
Sar-kaz-m chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh, this was just spectacular! What a wonderful backstory. Hermione is my favorite character, probably because I'm such a Hermione myself, ha ha ha.

Her attachment to "Worst Witch" (i like the film version with Tim Curry as the grand Wizard), the slight persecution at school, the 'of course' element to her academic successes... it all provides illumination to the Hermione we meet in the books.

Well done!

Cheers,

Chibi-Kaz
AngeDeFromage chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was a very cute, well-written story. It's something you don't really think about in the book. Thumbs up.

I would love to see some more Phantom soon ... WINK WINK

Happy Writing.

Ange de Fromage
audi katia chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Oh, this was wonderful! You really illustrated Hermione the way that I thought her life would have been before Hogwarts. Adding the part about "The Worst Witch" was a great touch. I remember reading that years ago, and the note her grandfather wrote her was sweet. Great job. :)
StarWars-Freak chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow, Kat097!

I've had you on author alert for so long hoping you'd be back to writing an HP fanfic, even if it was just a short story.

This was definitely great! I can totally see that as Hermione.

SWF