Reviews for Joker Missing Scenes
The Harlequin Pirate chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Ha! That was fun! Well done, what an imaginative idea, you pulled it off well. *clapclapclap*
singingstarz chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
loved the silence of the lambs quote. it was perfect :)
MsBrooklyn chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Perfect. Just perfect. Everyone is in character and the little details and dialogue are flawless.
Demonwolf chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Did you write for th movie? Sure looks like you did; you've got the Joker down PERFECTLY! I agree, we all need more Joker in 'The Dark Knight.' Thank goodness we have some one like you to provide that for us. Great job!
Pirate College Graduate chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
This is obviously very well done. For the most part I believe it to be dead on. Just one thing I don't agree with: I honestly don't think they would need to tranq the Joker. I think he's too brilliant (in that twisted way of his) and would know when it's time to lay low and when it's time to act. I think he just knew being in that cell was a time to lay low, since he had men working for him outside anyways.

Other than that, it was bloody brilliant. You have no idea how hard it is to write the joker; one of the most difficult characters that I've come across. One may write him as crazy in one incident and completely calm in another, but one can never be 100% sure they're right. You've tackled it well. Write more!
Maria chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Very good! The character of the Joker is perfect. You hit it right on! Keep going!
Rainbow Smite chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I love it! You seem to keep him so in character, which is hard to find. I'll have you know, I was laughing just as hard as I was in the theater whenever the Joker did something delightfully horrid. Write more soon!
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Great! As far as I can see, you've kept the Joker well in character. I'll be checking on later for some more chapters, okay? ;)
Httw chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I'm really enjoying these scenes. They're pretty fun. I want to see what will happen later on. Your ideas are pretty interesting!
NicolinaN chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Great stuff! Well written which is a blessing to the eye. I can literally hear the Joker's voice... Love it.

"two complete sets of very ordinary looking prints and some pretty unusual mugshots."

Muahahaha! Lovely.
Badr chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Very nice-I had been wondering what the trip to the prison must have been like, myself. "...some pretty unusual mugshots" was my favorite part. )
Lizzerella chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I liked the first capter alright, but the second one was great! I loved Joker trying to get Commissioner Gordon to play I-Spy. And I can just imagine how 20 Questions might have gone, lol. His object wwould have been completely random, out-there and impossible to guess. XD Anyways, keep 'em coming; your portrayal of Joker is fantastic.
Taluliaka chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hhahahah...vintage Joker.

I always wanted to see more of him too. I mean the film's name didn't have 'Batman' in it, so why did we have to follow him around? :)

Some lines particularly made me giggle.

"None of the clown-masked thugs were willing to fight him for the front passenger seat of the van. Calling shotgun while holding a loaded weapon of the same name was enough to convince them they would travel best in the back of the van out of the way of their new boss."

Haah...I could imagine him running for the car yelling "Shotgun!" while waving the gun...and all his goons going "o...kay."

I must say talking to his knife reminded me of Sweeney Todd.

In the movie when he gets caught by Gordon just when he's about to kill Batman I half expected "I HAD HIM! HIS THROAT WAS THERE BENEATH MY HAND!" And so on.

Ignore my babble and keep writing!

Love Taluliaka
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Now this I really like since its different. Its during instead of post and you've caught the character well. Keep up the great work!
Xanada chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Awesome. :D Make him more sinister, cynical, and gruff in a way. I love how you're portraying him.