Reviews for Thou Shalt Not Be Afraid Arc The Terror by Night
pinksugarrush chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Gah, Edmund's been kidnapped! The evil bat took the white flower stuff away! I hope they save Edmund and I feel so sorry for his since he always feel so guilty. :(

Great story! I love it!
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Aww, I like how Phillip tried really hard to protect Edmund and not let that evil bird attack him!
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh, I wonder what's wrong with Ed's wrist!
TeamJacob1998 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
That such a sweet ending.
Allie Danger chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
I loved this so much!
so much!
i enjoyed reading it a lot..
it was a perfect story..
Edmund being poisoned and tortured and feeling guilty and kidnapped
was perfect..
I think im going to read this fic a lot of times :)
I really loved it :)
BileiPancy chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
so Great.

Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
This was wonderful! You write so well, and poor poor Edmund! I can imagine he would feel guilty, for quite a while after the Witch was defeated.
none yet chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
wow. This was really great. A few "factual" errors, though, that bugged me. "Maugrim" is spelled incorrectly in your story, as is Naiad. And naiads are water spirits not tree spirits. The spirits you are looking for are Dryads, or more specifically Hamadryads (but C S Lewis usually just calls them both Dryads). Anyway, I LOVE Edmund hurt/comfort and this was as a whole very well written and moving. Keep up the good work!
Allspark chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Nice. I like this story a lot, and the part where Phillip refers to Edmund as a colt. Nice touch :)
learningtowrite1996 chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
Yay, that was really good! :)
learningtowrite1996 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
Wow, this story is really good. I wonder waht is wrong woth Ed's wrist. Hm?
Roonwit chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Overall, you should proofread your stories more thoroughly. You have a lot of errors that distract the reader and create incoherency.
Wildfire2 chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Very good story. I LOVED how you did Edmund. I feel that he'd feel guilty too I'm glad someone wrote it.

Are you writing another? If not and you want one I have one that takes place from an event in Prince Caspin, that I just don't have time to write and I'd love to see SOMEONE write it. Let me know if your interested.
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
AW! I just love Edmund angst stories! :D And this was great! I loved the fluff triangle (no, I don't mean slash) between Phillip, Peter, and Edmund. Your storyline was so creative with the characters and how you used the Bat's bite. It was a nice twist. And I loved how you used this mostly based on the movie, but you had book-bits in there too. Awesome, I can't say how much I love it. :D

TenshiNanashi chapter 11 . 11/3/2008
aw. That was cute. I like the way that Ed still was reluctant and questioning and that it was taken advantage of. I always thought that maybe he felt guilty and wondered why Aslan did as he did. I would've.