Reviews for Resignation
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Not bad. Not bad at all! Liked it a lot!
Kpasa chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Great story, I'll be off stalking the rest of your stories today
Julimond chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh the angst! Very well written! Again, nice tag, very much in-character. I also totally loved Jacob and Janet. They are so subtle...not! Awesome, thanks for sharing :)
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Nice touch, good reasoning from Sam though it's not entirely what they want. I think it really rings true, great job!
Momm2five chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
But he never said it would be all right and that everything would work out in the end, because she was too smart and he was too realistic for that.

. . .

wow. This one has all that emotion, too! Another great story. Glad someone rec'd you on livejournal!
Majikthize chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
How have I never read this before now? Why have I never read this before now?

Ohh that was beautiful, lovely, angsty and yet so perfect too.

Thank you for writing this.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Bittersweet! Our Sam and Jack just don't get the breaks sometimes!
Zoser chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I know that I have read this before and am amazed that I did not review. Beautifully written and an amazing swirl of emotions!
FantasticJackie chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
*is speechless* That was perfect! Absolutely, 100% in character...! Should be canon!

Ugh. Yet another episode that makes me wonder, "Why Pete?" ;)
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
ow. totally in character and accurate.. but.. damn they need a break. sigh
JustHorsenAround010 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Whoa, That was really good!, Better than good, Great. It was very.. Uhh.. emotenial. I always thought that that episode should have had a different ending, thanks for writing this awsome story!

Jessica! :)
polrobin chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hi,

What a fantastic post-ep fic. I read (and write) a LOT of fanfic, but this was simply the best post-ep fic I've read.

I sometimes struggle with your writing because of your confusing use of tenses ("General Jack O’Neill states..." as opposed to "stated), but this story didn't have that distracting element.

In fact, this piece had it all...fantastic and spot-on characterizations, very believable plot and best of all, not completely angst-ridden. It's hard to write a satisfyingly shippy post-ep fic that does not contradict what we see onscreen...that could really, *truly* have gone on offscreen and still fit within TPTB's canon.

Very well done, indeed.

Pol
LuSo chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aww, i hate regs. Very well written.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw! They's so in love! Thanks for sharing this with me.
gater62 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That was simply marvelous! You really have a way of getting across the characters' feelings without talking them to death! I loved it (even though it was angsty).