Reviews for Expressionism
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
How sweet!
xXMayuXx chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awwwww! That was so cute! That's the best Auron/Rikku story I've read! The descriptions were very well made, it made it seem real!
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hehe, cute! I always get nervous at the idea of these two being together; it's a relationship that should be treated with delicacy. I very much like how you portrayed it :)
cheshireskitten chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
want to kiss you too for this wonderful gift
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
XD absolutely splendid! :rushes off to find more complete Aurikkus:
beeminionjeran chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
oh how wonderful

got some butterfly's in my tunny while reading

very nice story
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
D'aw! I've not read a good Aurikku for a long while, but this was a pleasant little remedy. I really liked the theme; the many facial expressions of Auron were expressed very well. The writing was descriptive and had a nice flow to it. This was a well-writte piece.

I enjoyed reading it.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
very nice
Cinnamon Pink chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I know it's just a cute little oneshot to keep the creative juices flowing...but it was just so cute! E. I like the dynamic that you imagine between them. I like that he notices all her teasing and tagging along are attempts to be close to and connect to him. I like that he finds it endearing instead of simply annoying. It's part of what makes Aurikku my favorite FF fandom. :D Okay, now back to PI!
wickedsugarrush chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw, that's such a cute idea! I love the hairpin thing.

And the 'expression reading.' It's good. It could use a simple refinement, but only when you have nothing else to do except technical work, ya know?
forgiven4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Awwie, it's cute. I think it's good. Why don't you like it that much? It makes me fuzzy inside. It's earned a place in me faves.

God bless!
LobstarMonstar chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Geez, Aurikku is OBVIOUSLY the best pairing EVER. Especially the way you write it ).

Great job as always!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very cute. It sounds just like the characters!
Jamie Smyth chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow! I loved this! Normally your oneshots are a little depressing, but this one was just chock full of sweetness!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 7/28/2008