Reviews for Don't Fear The Reaper
Elivira chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Whaa! I love it hope you update!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Is this not being continued?
Kittah chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Well, just got through my entire reread of your series. It's just as amazing as I remember. Considering this hasn't updated since 2009, I have a pretty good feeling it's been discontinued. I really want to thank you for how much of this great story you put out - I know if it had been in my head I probably would have barely finished the first oneshot. :) Everything about this series is so engaging. I love the way you write the characters and their interactions and everyone is so believable.
One of my favourite bits in the series are the two cases where Elliot notices Dr. Cox slip up. First, when he's caught fixing a patient's IVs, and in this story, where he accidentally calls her Barbie. I had this strong hope that eventually, once she's got enough information to put two and two together, Elliot would be the one to figure out that "Chris" is actually Dr. Cox as a reaper. She's definitely clever enough to do it.
Everything is still so turbulent and dramatic at this point. Still so much waiting to be resolved. I have no idea how this whole reaper fiasco would blow over - it's such a shitstorm right now. But it was amazing while it lasted and it is still an amazing reread. I was actually looking forward to see how you wrote the OCs you've mentioned - you're an excellent writer and I think however they acted would be suitable. I actually really liked Riley, she was cute and well used in the Shadows of the Grave plot. How do you become an animal soul reaper, though, I wonder?
I've also got this fantasy that JD and Perry bond like the bros JD and Dan had been. Their banter is always amusing and fun, and JD is really the only familiar face he'll get to stick around with for some time. They're a hilarious team.
Anyway, this is getting a bit long. Thank you again for this series. It was really creative and grabbed at my heart in the way only great fics can. It still gives me tingles. :) I am glad that you shared this story.
dreameralways chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I really hope that you come back to this. It's a very interesting concept and well executed. Thank you for writing.
dark digidestined chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
its a great sory and you should be glad i dont know you becasue i would trake your ass down and make finnishe it if i could still great story
Lethotep chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Wow. I am so incredibly sorry this story isn't updating any more. In the past two days I've read through your entire series of Scrubs/Dead Like Me crossovers three times, and Don't Fear the Reaper in particular four times, and every time I reach the end I refuse to believe such a good story isn't active any more, and thus I start from the beginning again, hoping somehow that'll give me some closure or resolution to the story. I really hope you regain some interest in writing this again someday, since it's killing me not knowing what you're going to do with the plot... But even if you don't, thank you for writing something so utterly engaging, unique and interesting that it actually made me review something for once.

-Lethotep
Azraelean chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Daaaaaaannnnnnngggggg you've put JD in quite the pickle when will this story continue?
Flaremage chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
awwww why'd you quit? this series was amazing!
Just Some Guy chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Love this series, how it starts up again. You do good work.
Kittah chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
I so miss this story. I hope you find the inspiration to get back to it soon. :)
Huitt1989 chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
wow the America in your story is starting to remind me of Nazi Germany with the rounding up of 'Sick' people. i hope you update some time soon.
ladysnight chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
I've just reread your entire crossover series... I really hope you continue this soon :) You write so well!xx
Flaremage chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
!
Anonymous who just like this chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
More please
hisokauzumaki chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Is Steve(McDouglas)responisble for the recent outbreak? Or will the mutated strain be how they cure it?

Also, possible suggestion for Carl's last name:

*Argentine-The Argentine Horned Frog is the type of frong George keeps as a pet during the series.

*Blinky-Mr. Blinky is what she named said pet frog.

*Boddington-Last name of actress who played George's undead appearence of 'Millie'.

*Herbig-Just imagine George's reaction to finding out her boss Delores has a Reaper relative!