Reviews for Many Meetings
ValaEnVash chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
go jack! he's such a great guy...
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Two thumbs up! :D
Raven Aorla chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I'm not even familiar with Classic Who and I still enjoyed this.
SableUndedicated chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Lol. As I read that last bit, I heard the theme music for Torchwood playing my head. Perfect!
123-321 chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
GO JACK!

i really liked it :D
Captain Loconut chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
brig is GRILL MASTER!

i am not sure who the small ginger is but i want to guess doc cause i love those stories where the doc regenerates into a kid (and i am not afraid to admit it!)

jack is awesometasticness
Otter Child chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Very nice. But I have no idea who the red-headed kid ...
Dark Angel31 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
First off, I feel horrible for not actually reading this chapter until today. I began having internet troubles around the time it was posted (still not completely resolved...I'll have to keep fingers crossed just to post this review), and after that it just slipped my mind :/

But really, well done! I love the way you tied in things that happened after Jack left the Doc (Bad Wolf virus, the portrait of Sir Doctor and Dame Rose). Also, am very much wanting to be invited to the next "alumni social" :D

I think I'll have to reread this once I'm familiar with more of the classic companions (I seem to be perpetually stuck on the first Doctor's lot), but even though I've only seen a few early episodes, I loved it.

Thanks again for the story!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Jack only meets Ace for 63 seconds? Aw...no explosions...

This was funny and had me laughing for most of it. Amazingly done. Keep writing!
Genne chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I want to send you flowers for this. Like I said, I'm a companion junkie so this...(dies of happy)

Oh man, I don't know where to start! Ben and Polly, and Jack's demand to be invited to the wedding. Oh YES!

Ian and Barbra are just...brilliant, they really are. It's like they're the therapists for all the other companions. Like poor Victoria, her departure always made me sad. I don't think the doctor ever kept the tardis waiting all day for someone to change their minds for anyone other than her. Plus I turn into a giggly little shipper at the practically one-sided thing with poor jamie who covets her oh so much. I really do like how you had Jack sort of glide through these companions..

Of course if I though I was overjoyed with chpt one, it was nothing in comparison to my reaction with chptr two!

Jack, being bored just decides to sign up at UNIT. total win.

I now don't think I will ever be happy with the new series untill someone tell jack that something he's done is in "bad form". tut tut, how dare he.

And you put Mike in there! I love Mike! to me, he's so misunderstood and unloved...you made him cool, which is how I see him. And for you doing that, I am grateful.

The part with Liz was perfect. Just perfect. It's now my own personal cannon that Jack nudged her into resigning. Oh Jack, you and your come hither grin.

Jack finally meeting the Brig was...brilliant. It's like titans meeting. I don't think I'll waste the ammunition. Oh so Brig!

You've got to be a cretin not to respect the Brig.

Black veltet Master. Again, his meeting and karate-chop action with jack is something I would've loved to have actually seen. But hey, we might still get a chance for him to meet poor Tegan. I think you got her spot on. I think that if they were ever to bring a classic companion to an episode of torchwood, it would be tegan. Plus John barrowman totally thinks she's cool, so win-win.

Now the UNIT gathering...I must for real. If not for real then fanart. Really, really awesome fanart. BENTON! He's such a sweetie! I'm convinced that Ross Jenkins is Benton's nephew. Obviously, Bentons sister married 'five rounds rapid' Jenkins and they had Ross, and pretty blue eyes as well as sweet simple minds run in the family.

Harry is just...yes. Quick mention as it was, I still love him to bits and anything is better than nothing. But for me the best bit was next,

Jo. She divorced the Long haired pillock. I can't tell you how happy I was that you wrote that. I never liked Cliff and Jo together. And I never will. And THEN you had her hanging off of Mike's shoulder! I could've cried, I was so happy!

Yes, I can see Jack being taken by Ace. She's quite a girl and would just suddenly show up like that on her motorbike of brilliance. Grace bit was sweet, and the Eighth Doctor is like, woah, with how pretty he is.

The ending to all this was the best anyone could've asked for. Hacking the files, using the badwolf virus, knowing which doctor was his new doctor...and Jack helping us out in the twenty-first century. How Very Awesome This Was.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Gotta love Jack. -huggles him, then swats him away-

Woo! -falls over-
B.B. Rain chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Nice to see a mix of the old and the new. Still unnerved by your Child-Doctor.

Ah, tip? It's Victoria Waterfield, not Waterford. Just, y'know, pointing it out.

Good, like your other stuff.
Dark Angel31 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Yay! Well done so far. I can't wait to encounter these companions in classic who (I only finished Ian and Barbara's last episode a few minutes ago).

So the boy would be...11? 12? I suppose the Doctor does seem to be getting younger in appearance as he gets older in age.

I feel like Barbara would definitely be the type to want to help out other former companions. Like a former companion support group.

Also, am very glad to finally know which companions were left behind in the (relatively) recent past.

Can't wait for the next bit! Thanks!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
OLD!WHO! -glomps old!Who-

OMG IAN & BARBARA -glomps them too- Rassilon, I've missed them... .
DNAyres chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Sweet! that was awesome!...Will there be more?