Reviews for The Neon Sign
Zaedah chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I love when co-workers go Snarky! Please, people... buy Dennis' self help book, if only so he can move out of his Lincare van!
Charles chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hi,

Just thought I would drop you an my review of this story.

Did you notice that you began every paragraph with "He's in love again..." Was this done on purpose? How clever. Your use of big words also helps to deter the less intellegent of your readers,

of which PROUDLY I am one.

Keep up the good work so you can quit your day job! I'm sure you work with a bunch of idiots and annoying pests.

Best of regards,

D Charles Bigglesworth I

Author of the best selling self help book "Why Can't I Self Help Myself" (available in fine dollar stores everywhere)
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh the joys of obliviousness.. gotta love Frank's mental wtf?

Great work!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh wow, I love getting these lovely ditties first thing on a Monday morning at work.

Again, you astound me with your way of weaving around a point, and I love that its from Frank's POV. And I think I nearly broke my neck laughing at the "Stephen’s a Sherlock Holmes mystery wrapped in a Where’s Waldo puzzle."

Oh my God, that's just brilliant. And hilarious. Because its totally true.

And Franks stumbling into the neon sign, with Nat doodling and Connor flexing his well-honed hitting muscles (yum, btw) - just rpoves how in tune you are with these characters even after the death of the series, and how much I adore your work. Seriously. Love you!

And I love this! Connor in love is a dangerous thing. O...that sounds fic-tasitcally interesting...
Dr Whatsit chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
yayayayayayayayayay *jumps around in excitement* yay!

This was absolutely great! Poor Frank, it took him long enough, though, I'm sure those two would be good at hiding. ]

Thanks, this was a marvelous trade.

Obn