Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles: Angelica
Needle In A Haystack chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Just read all of that in one sitting, and it was probably the most dramatic. Very nicely written, all emotions captured. Please keep writing, especially the chronicles!
Julia Claire chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I don't want to feel bad for Albus, but I kind of do, even if he did deserve it. Anyway, good chapter. The characters all feel so real.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Sorry I've taken so long to get back to these! This was great - I love Albus and Angelica. I also really enjoyed what they told James they were up to during their walks.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
That was simply fabulous! ;)

I loved how it all went... Hahahaha

These three's personalities... are very unexpected but I thnk it totally works. *giggles* What with who their parents are.

Although, I did love the idea of Angelica and Albus together... I wasn't all that shock when they broke up. (Don't really believe in 'long-distance' relationships... *rollseyes*)

Anyways, I'll be reading more from your port. I'm totallyhaving an awesome time there! :D
Stenstyren chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Your Mercury stories are truly amazing! If you would have written them as a fic from 1st to 7th year it would probably have been a bit boring but the oneshots and short stories coming in no real chronological order really makes things awesome!

One thing that I can perhaps complain a little bit about is the torture scene. You never really told us WHY they would go to such extreme measures. I mean, this was way worse then anything most kids would come up with since it was so calculating.

Also, the adults reaction to the whole thing was a bit lame. It would have been more in character for them to tear into the children and severely punish them for several years or something.

But, as I said, this is an awesome story and I very much look forward to further installments in the series. Keep up the good work:)
verity candor chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
/haha! Spectacular epilogue... and thank you thank you thank you for holding the magic-of-true-love spiel...the last line just goes to show what wonderfully diabolical creatures they are, and why we love them for it... ahh.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Aww. I loved the romance while it lasted. I can't wait for more.

Keep writing,

-GG xo
hermionesw chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Oh my god that was so beautiful. Either you're a brilliant writer or this has happened to you. If it has I'm sorry it happened. But I actually learnt something from this story (surprise since I never do), when you have truly have best friends that stick to your hip if you have another and a relationship develops and it doesn't work, your best friends will be there for you.

skittles
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Oh, poor Albus! Is it bad that I was giggling through most of the fic because of your one liners? Well, anyway, I like this realistic conclusion you gave them - it's sad, but it's life. I really liked the scene with Rose and Scorius; love Albus's "et tu, Scorpius", and the exploding rat :) Really good last chapter - will there be any more Mercury in the near future?

-Crescent
Rita Arabella Black chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
You probably got this a lot, but this was truly sweet. Sorry about Angelica, though. You really know how to draw the reader in and I love you using different styles, which completely tell the story where the reader (me) felt like a real part of it. Excellent.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
"I’ll be a proud member of the Salem Institute of Witches class of 2024." Had I read this before I wrote my CW, I might have used that instead of Salem School for Young Witches and Wizards.

I'm loving this story, by the way.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
This was very clever; it's something I've wanted to do. You pulled it off brilliantly.
Nongarak chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
Oh come one. 8 months, and you give us an ending? Ripoff!

Just kidding. I loved it! I must admit, I had to go back and reread the last chapter to kind of understand it. I liked it, and somehow, it doesn't surprise me. I hope you some day decide to continue with these characters, if not the trio, and best of luck with all the rest of your endeavors. I shall be eagerly awaiting them.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I had to comment on this chapter because I really liked it, it was extremely sweet it really said more than simple narration.

Excellent job.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I realized that I hadn't read the whole story yet, so that's what I'm committed to do. It's very very good. I cannot wait to read the rest.