Reviews for Burning
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow! That was honestly stunning! Fantastic job )
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow. I've never realize the love they had for each other. I'm a fan of LM/HG, however, this fic made think otherwise. Well, I guess I support both now.

This side of Lucius made him a more complex character. How he and Narcissa really loved each other and it purely true love. It was beautiful, so to speak. I especially loved that last part. "The Dark Mark still burned, but my love for Narcissa burned brighter."

*Sigh* They're so right for each other. I admit my favorite characters in HP are the Malfoys. )
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
loved Lucius voice in this story. please write more
victoriacole chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Awh! This was really good.

I've never seen this side of Lucius Malfoy, and I like it. I think Lucius, and I think of a lucsious (baha, (; ), evil, bastard. But this changes what I think of him. I love how you reached this side of Lucius and made it work.

"The Dark Mark still burned, but my love for Narcissa burned brighter."

That made me say "awhh!" out loud, which made my mother look at me like I was a crazy kid, which I probably am. But, yeah. This line was my absolute favourite of the story, and it was very, very good.

Love it! :D
Billatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was adorable...and tragic. As I said for your other story, I really enjoy Lucius's inner monologue. Funny how in the series he starts out as a one dimensional villain, and really develops by the seventh book...

And then fan fiction turns him into an incredibly complex character. I really enjoyed seeing the Dark Mark burning and the love that Lucius and Narcissa shared...that was done very well. I'm glad you were willing to illustrate that, because, unlike Bella and Rodolphus, theirs is a marriage of love.

So good work!
aca-avenger chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
oh my gosh!

i just realized how much i love this couple!

i love the way lucius is portrayed,

it's exactly as i thought he would be.

he does it because he has to not because he wants to,

and he realizes he was wrong.

just like dumbledore is more realistic now because of the whole being swayed by grindelwald in deathly hallows.

thanks for the awesome read :)
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Whoa, if parenthood ever changed a person, this would be the way to do it. NICE.

I smell a favorite coming on...
Poohdog chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow, that's pretty deep. I can really imagine Lucius feeling that way. His actions do show it. And Narcissa too. I think you did a good job of getting inside their heads.