Reviews for Sands of Time
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/2
What can I say other than well done? I guess brava will have to do
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
AWwwww! So sweet!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
AWWWWW!
Cheska chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow. I can imagine Draco as a model, but Harry working with glass? I didn't see that coming, but it's a nice change. I loved it
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh my goths.. I suck. What is with me and this story? I've re-read it countless times and I am just NOW reviewing? Well, I am truly sorry.

So much love to this story 3

-AMLF
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ah! the ending was too cute! I love it. Awesome story...the lemon was HOT! love this pairing
Emerald snake eyes chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
aw this was f**king amazing i loved it. the pot was fantastic and i love how you created a whole different setting without removing the magic. how did you come up with the idea for the lightning and sand glass shop thing ?
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
They're a little bit OOC, but I liked it anyway.
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
god damnit... i liked it alot but couldnt read the sex scene as i have a problem with Harry!Dominant sry! but i loved it in all other aspects
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Even if you do hate it I think it's rather sweet, well done at the very least. Good job on it, great ending ;D
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
oMg that was wonderful. Saving another one of your fab stories. What can I say; I love 90% of your stories! ;P
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Very touching. There was a bit of predictability but that kinda goes hand-in-hand with a one-shot. I liked the background stories too. Wonderfully done.
BloodRedAngel808 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Aw. That was a wonderful story! Nice job!

Blessed be,

Angel
DylanClark chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
i love it!

its the most adorable fic ever!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
omg, don't u dare say tht this isn't good!this is bloody awesome!i am still breathless after reading tht!LOVED IT!SERIOUSELY ENCHANTING!u r a very talented riter!