Reviews for The unfortunate
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 5 . 1/17
This was a really good story, I think you should have made Tobi stronger though. He is Mandara. Good work:)
KurohimeHitsugaya chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
This was adorable! :D
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/27/2012
YAAAAY! YOU DIDNT KILL DEI-DEI! XD You are a very talented writer, please write more fanfics! 'Tis a wonderful ending and plot line, thank you for writing this! You really inspire me as a writer, you should be recognized as a writer! Hope to see another fanfic! ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
OMG 'tis adorable and very amazing! Love it! NEVER STOP WRITING! YOU'RE SKILLS ARE AWESOME!
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really liked the start, though I wish Dei would have been able to talk. I like how caring and what not Tobi was in the beginning but the sudden change he took later I felt totally clashed. If he was going to do something like that that I felt he would/should have done that much earlier.

It just didn't fit well to me...

Still the beginning was interesting and enjoyable. I loved Pein's thoughts in the first chap
KanamyUzumaki chapter 23 . 8/31/2011
Continue soon :') btw, your english is great O_o
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
And then you never updated...sad... An epilogue would have been nice, but I applaud your great work on this story and wish Deviant Art would work on my iPod that I read FanFiction on. Anyway, write on!

-randomstalker
estii chapter 23 . 12/4/2010
Waah please continue this, it's so awesome!

Ure and amazing writer 8D
Reikochan chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
I just found out you posted this last chappie on my birthday!

I'm slow… **

I'd like to see Deidara and Tobi's reactions to this!

I think Dei-chan woul be pissed, un?

But thank you soooo much for making this wonderful work of art!

Art is an explosion! Especially yaoi! (it's art, un?)
black55widow chapter 22 . 7/10/2010
Thanks for a great new chapter.
WhirledPeace chapter 23 . 6/29/2010
I like how you did this! No one died, but it wasn't simple. Made me think. I thought of Kakuzu straight off, but when that didn't work, I didn't see how things were going to turn out. Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! Can't wait for the epilogue!

-WhilredPeace
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 23 . 6/29/2010
Deidara i lived! me:i love u Deidara!

i love this iread this like 2 times!

From DeidaraBlondeFox
Sesshygirl300 chapter 23 . 6/28/2010
I want to tell you tht, i love this story to death, this story was the first story i read on fanfiction, and im so glad tht u updated it, everyday i always used to chek and see if u updated, but sadly u didnt, but now im exstatic tht u finally did! Update soon, and thank you!
XenophobicYaoiLover chapter 21 . 5/9/2010
I love tobodei. They are awesome together. Keep going!