Reviews for The Air We Breathe
JackieLupin chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Aww, this was so sweet!
roxnroll chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I really enjoyed this. And the happy ending was a plus. I thought that the retreival mission was her team, but I was wrong. I'm looking forward to the next story.

Rox
Kelly chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I really enjoyed your fic. I'm glad you kept Sakura strong and Itachi somewhat enigmatic. I also liked how you worked their ANBU team.

Thanks for sharing your creative genius. :)
Hao'sAnjul chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
! *gasp* it's over? no way! that was a great ending though. kind of a funny note; not giving sasuke the necklace! hehe
cocoapuffaddict chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
lol, loved how you brought the necklace thing in at the end. cute and fluffy :)
midnight000shadow chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
omg...this was such a cute story! pretty hot too
Lady Rea chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Great Ending, I really loved, it, and it was so halarious when Sakura found out about the necklace, that was just to funny, but I really loved it, can you make a sequal? please please please please please please please please please please, ok, need I go on? lol,
Mika Huntress chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Great Story!
girlmachina chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Yeah, you're right your muse is such a bad influence... How bout you hand it over to me for a while? :P Great story.

jane
Paradise-08 chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I love this story to much XD Waah why did you have to stop XD you know...I read these stories and really just wanna show my boyfriend them, maybe he could learn to you know...act like that! CHE! Lol sorry *frustration* :P haha yes but lovely story _
hypheniated chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
...That...was beautiful.

AGH!

I'm a sucker for happy endings too...not too big on angsty endings.

That was incredibly sweet. I loved it.

And that came down really fast, too. The part I loved the most was when Itachi appeared on her doorstep, and everything after that.
Captain Lila chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
This was a great read. -

Very cute story. :3
too lazy to log in chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
:3 I love you. So much. Heart heart heart!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
That was a great fic!

I love non-massacre fics, you have to write some more Itachi and Sakura fics.
I-Love-Akatsuki chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Great job. I love this story. I love how long she tried to hold out and he just kept teasing her :D
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »