Reviews for The Air We Breathe
Delicate Desires chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
SO CUTE SO CUTE! I loved the story, especially the ending ahah. Everything was so well written and everything. (:
MelzMelz chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
That was AWESOME :DD!
k-chan chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
*sigh* so totally worth reading...
Priess chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Beautiful...
ottawa chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
D-damn - sniffles - I'm a sucker for freaking happy endings..

I would've reviewed earlier, but I was at the best f*ckin thing in the whole wide world called the OTAKON WOOT!

Anyways, I aboslutely enjoyed TAWB! I'm glad our little Saku-chan finally admitted her feelings! The part where she answered she had always been his blew me off my comfy bed!

And then of course, the ending. The great, excellent, no-word-describing ending. Excellent.

So, I hope to possibly see more ItaSaku from you, good luck with any of your other stories, ja!

-rinoa
JackieLupin chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Aww, this was so sweet!
roxnroll chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I really enjoyed this. And the happy ending was a plus. I thought that the retreival mission was her team, but I was wrong. I'm looking forward to the next story.

Rox
Kelly chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I really enjoyed your fic. I'm glad you kept Sakura strong and Itachi somewhat enigmatic. I also liked how you worked their ANBU team.

Thanks for sharing your creative genius. :)
Hao'sAnjul chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
! *gasp* it's over? no way! that was a great ending though. kind of a funny note; not giving sasuke the necklace! hehe
cocoapuffaddict chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
lol, loved how you brought the necklace thing in at the end. cute and fluffy :)
midnight000shadow chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
omg...this was such a cute story! pretty hot too
Lady Rea chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Great Ending, I really loved, it, and it was so halarious when Sakura found out about the necklace, that was just to funny, but I really loved it, can you make a sequal? please please please please please please please please please please, ok, need I go on? lol,
Mika Huntress chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Great Story!
girlmachina chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Yeah, you're right your muse is such a bad influence... How bout you hand it over to me for a while? :P Great story.

jane
Paradise-08 chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I love this story to much XD Waah why did you have to stop XD you know...I read these stories and really just wanna show my boyfriend them, maybe he could learn to you know...act like that! CHE! Lol sorry *frustration* :P haha yes but lovely story _
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »