Reviews for The Air We Breathe
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
awwn what a cute ending!
Stardust0808 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
I loved it! I liked how you carefully described each of their feelings and bringing them together through each situation they encountered and not just thrust them together at the beginning. I have to say my favorite parts were when they caught glimpses of each other when they were younger. I liked the ending too.

-DragonPhoenix87
Fornever Tash chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
BAH! You, woman, are one talented little whoo-our.

No seriously, your words flow so beautifully and your charcaterizations seem so perfect to me. Every word you write is magic and it fits and flows like water and encaptures the mind (heart).

Seriously, you're an amazing author.

Gifted, I'd say.

And it's nice to see another Sakura-fangirl (teehee) that portrays her as strong and able (if I read one more sasu/saku fic where she's a useless chuunin surrounded by S-class shinobi I am gonna gag myself with a spoon).

And I loved the incorporation of Shisui into this fic.

Baha, I lurve Shisui.

Sigh.
Dawnaven chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
Ha, Ino never got the answer in this story. I guess she'll find out eventually :P

Awesome story, very good and short. ;D
Delicate Desires chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
SO CUTE SO CUTE! I loved the story, especially the ending ahah. Everything was so well written and everything. (:
MelzMelz chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
That was AWESOME :DD!
k-chan chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
*sigh* so totally worth reading...
Priess chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Beautiful...
ottawa chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
D-damn - sniffles - I'm a sucker for freaking happy endings..

I would've reviewed earlier, but I was at the best f*ckin thing in the whole wide world called the OTAKON WOOT!

Anyways, I aboslutely enjoyed TAWB! I'm glad our little Saku-chan finally admitted her feelings! The part where she answered she had always been his blew me off my comfy bed!

And then of course, the ending. The great, excellent, no-word-describing ending. Excellent.

So, I hope to possibly see more ItaSaku from you, good luck with any of your other stories, ja!

-rinoa
JackieLupin chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Aww, this was so sweet!
roxnroll chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I really enjoyed this. And the happy ending was a plus. I thought that the retreival mission was her team, but I was wrong. I'm looking forward to the next story.

Rox
Kelly chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
I really enjoyed your fic. I'm glad you kept Sakura strong and Itachi somewhat enigmatic. I also liked how you worked their ANBU team.

Thanks for sharing your creative genius. :)
Hao'sAnjul chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
! *gasp* it's over? no way! that was a great ending though. kind of a funny note; not giving sasuke the necklace! hehe
cocoapuffaddict chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
lol, loved how you brought the necklace thing in at the end. cute and fluffy :)
midnight000shadow chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
omg...this was such a cute story! pretty hot too
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »