Reviews for The Air We Breathe
janet chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
wow! this story seems so fresh and intruiging. your unique and in-depth writing style is definitely noticed and appreciated. you certainly have my full attention. update soon my dear, with uchiha speed!

janet

p.s-i'm aware that you already have chapter 2 out, but i merely wish to review more than once.
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Honestly, I don't care about the others.

I'm here for Itachi and Sakura.

Love the fic and the way their relationship is slowly unfolding.

Can't wait for more!
minniemousemom chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
wow this was a really great update liked it alot!
tabemono604 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
i'm starting to really like this story 3
100boredmonkeys chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Wow. All I can say... is "wow." I love how you are piecing it together. In some ways, I can't help but see Itachi as a bit of a tease. At the same time, he has such restraint. It's incredible. I'm enjoying reading this, despite the lack of Sasuke and Naruto. Great job so far!
TeenageCrisis chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
its an itasaku fic, who cares about the other characters. if i wanted to read about them i would have picked a different pairing or story to read. and so should others.

still love this. i cant wait for any kissing or whatever you decide to put into this story.
akire26 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Ahh what a great story! I love non-massacre Ita/saku stories, and you've made Itachi seems as if he's still in character!Great Job! Keep Updating!
Melodi Moon chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
The teasing is driving me insane! Can't they kiss already? I lovve the missions though. I always wished there were more stories pairing them together on missions. I especially like that you're not trying to make Sakura as skilled as Itachi because there's no way anyone could match up to him...lol. Thanks for the great story!
Random Reader Person chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Good because half of them are annoying
Kirakiraxx chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
i like it!

unlike other stories, itachi isnt like way OOC in this.

two thumbs up!

XD
roxnroll chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is just awesome so far. The depth of the characters was really nice for a first chapter.

Rox
Summerraven chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
please continue this im really really interested.
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
sounds extremely awesome so far. XD
Melodi Moon chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh...I really like your story so far. I'm really glad that it wasn't "love at first site". It was perfect the way he was "intruiged" by her...it was much more Itachi then falling in love would have been. I hope that because you titled this "chapter 1" there's going to be a second one? Please?
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 7/28/2008