Reviews for The Air We Breathe
pisquenta chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Hahaha I love how Sakura gets worked up over this
pisquenta chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I love how this is a slow burn, but also kind of quick.
jhian casey chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
this is still wow!
lovely story for me.. i really love it when a fic potrays sakura as that deadly Anbu kunoichi..;)
and whenever a possessive itachi or kakashi is present, im all hot as hell.!LOL
keep writing coz you're totally awesome! thanks and more!)
lacomtessa chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
I love it when Sakura is ANBU and she actually does shit, instead of being emotional and reckless and needing to be rescued all the time.
FiresDance09 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
I really liked the story and it was well written, but definitely felt like it was to short.
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Oh wow. Gave me the chills. Awesome.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Good story
GreenRoseRegalia chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
hasu86, Forgive me if Ive already left you a review with my adoring babbles once already, but I'm not entirely sure, because I looked back and didn't see one... So here I am, again, or not, Reading this fic for the fourth time, only to be drawn in with the same excitement and thrill I got when I read it for the first time, years ago. I cannot express how well thought out, an capturing all the scenes and plot are. The changing from transition to transition throughout this fic is phenomonal, I can only dream to accomplish that feat someday.

Short as this story is, it will always be in my top two Favorite ItaSaku fanfics... Yes, I said Top-Two because I only have two Favorites. Lol, that is how picky and criticizing I am of every other ItaSaku Fic Ive come across. None compare to this... The only reason Loophole by leafygirl is number One on my list is because it was a little longer... Lol. Anyhow, back to the point, I just wanted to say Thank you... Really, just Thank you, for taking the time to create something so beautiful that can be read over and over again... I sometimes find myself going to your profile in hopes that maybe you've written another small fic, or one-shot.. I truly appreciate your writings... Your so talented. Thank you for this.
cosmosalone200 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
...and then Sasuke came in and raised hell and high water. or tried to 5 seconds before Itachi and Sakura told him precisely what do do with himself.
dearmag chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Wow. Perfect ending for a perfect story. Thank you for taking the time to write. The world of fanfiction is a better world now with your stories :) Beijos!
NoRa73 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
hahaha nawh so am i! i love happy endings, to bad reality is like that. Thank you so much for writing this piece it is so beautiful and intriguing. Love it so much, i am so team Sukuritchi. I actually have never thought of them like that but i love them now!
betweenwaters chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Aah! I love the ItaSaku development and the way you simple write. The tension between them was so palpable , it was somewhat agonizing, wondering when they were just going to follow through! Great job!
betweenwaters chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I was supposed to leave a review at the end of Chapter 5 but wow, this chapter just broke my heart into pieces. I liked the line: "... wondering if she'd forever be known as that and not just Haruno Sakura." That and the fact she cried over Mikoto's cooking were an amazing touch to this chapter.
LeonaMasha chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
This was a wonderful story to read. Thanks for posting!
Mirae Desciderium chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Shhhhh... Nice story :) thank you for writing and sharing :)
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »