Reviews for The Air We Breathe
NoRa73 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
hahaha nawh so am i! i love happy endings, to bad reality is like that. Thank you so much for writing this piece it is so beautiful and intriguing. Love it so much, i am so team Sukuritchi. I actually have never thought of them like that but i love them now!
betweenwaters chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Aah! I love the ItaSaku development and the way you simple write. The tension between them was so palpable , it was somewhat agonizing, wondering when they were just going to follow through! Great job!
betweenwaters chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I was supposed to leave a review at the end of Chapter 5 but wow, this chapter just broke my heart into pieces. I liked the line: "... wondering if she'd forever be known as that and not just Haruno Sakura." That and the fact she cried over Mikoto's cooking were an amazing touch to this chapter.
LeonaMasha chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
This was a wonderful story to read. Thanks for posting!
Mirae Desciderium chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Shhhhh... Nice story :) thank you for writing and sharing :)
GingerLily01 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
damn this story makes me wish Itachi (non massacre) was real!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
I loved it!
Yukikane chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Teasing yet... Satisfying. One would think that far more would happen, but of course it already happened in my imagination as I went along. Lol. Truly an amazing writer :3
young kagome chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I'm a sucker for happy endings as well. Good job and keep up the good work :)
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
i really enjoyed this it was sooo cute!
20FacesChizu chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Ah, this was such a nice read... I haven't read fanfiction in so long, so this was a nice way to start out again! 3
Soph chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I read this in one sitting and true enough, it was worth it. Adorable & lovely! 3
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I really liked this story. At first I was so frustrated that they hadn't kissed by chapter for, but now I'm glad you dragged it out. It helped make the ending so much sweeter. Good job!
Ikus chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Short but concise
I really love it CC:
Thanks for write good ita-saku
Nori chapter 5 . 2/6/2013