Reviews for The Air We Breathe
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
i really enjoyed this it was sooo cute!
20FacesChizu chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Ah, this was such a nice read... I haven't read fanfiction in so long, so this was a nice way to start out again! 3
Soph chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I read this in one sitting and true enough, it was worth it. Adorable & lovely! 3
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
I really liked this story. At first I was so frustrated that they hadn't kissed by chapter for, but now I'm glad you dragged it out. It helped make the ending so much sweeter. Good job!
Ikus chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Short but concise
I really love it CC:
Thanks for write good ita-saku
Nori chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Good one!
Nori chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Ohmy. sexy
Nori chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
This is pretty good
Bellaria chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Awesome :).

Excellent build for a very concise story! Loved it.
Kintora chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I'm a sucker for happy ending too, and I thoroughly enjoyed this read. The two of them were portrayed very well :) My only qualm is that I had hoped Itachi would also claim to be Sakura's. After all, relationships don't work one way.

But either way, I'm putting this on the favorites list. Awesome story!
Kintora chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Very intriguing first chapter - now I'm off to read the rest!
thetinroof chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Aww :) sweet, cute, beautiful... Made me smile so much. Just wow.
Ms. Gentry chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I. Love. You. No, really. This? This wonderful piece right here? I bow down in gratitude and have nothing to give but i love yous. Please feel free to have my new born. Hdjb jhewfjknvfe GAH! But seriously. Wonderful wonderfully done. This is one of the best itachi sakura fics i've read in awhile and it made my week so thank you very much for that. I love this pairing so much, i do very much hope you continue writing in the future. In the meanwhile i shall await with bated breath for updates!
silveroaks chapter 5 . 12/28/2012