Reviews for The Air We Breathe
floating on clouds above chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Great story! I love Itachi and Sakura. (:
withloveagain chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
i loved it! I hope there is a sequel :)

or a one shot :D

xD
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
loved the line before the last !

She was feeling five, seven, eight and ten years old all over again.

:) awesome !
PinkGray chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
I love, love, love this story. The ending was perfect. I remember that bit with the necklace, but it still made me laugh nonetheless!

I'm impressed that you managed to put such little emphasis on the Team 7 relationship. It was there, in the background, important without being overly so. Amazing work!
PinkGray chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
LOL when Shisui walked in... They're all adorable.
PinkGray chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I loved this. My favourite part was undoubtedly these few lines:

Her first bite had been heaven.

The second almost made her cry.

It'd been such a long time since she had a mother's cooking.

It's amazing how you capture angst so easily. I was reminded of Denouement, at the very end, where your simple sentences rendered me into a tearful mess. Here, you did it again! I just freaking love your writing so much.
PinkGray chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I love this Itachi haha. I love what an absolute tease he is. Poor Sakura, having him show up unexpectedly like that twice. My favourite part here was the mission. Personally, I always have a hard time thinking up and writing missions. Yours was done extremely well.

On a side note, I really enjoy the title of this fic as well. So simple, yet says so much.
PinkGray chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I swear I've read this before, but I don't really remember. In any case, I'm in love all over again with your writing. It's beautiful, flows beautifully and feels so absolutely real.

My favourite line from this chapter: He rather liked the simple black friendship ring that dangled on a silver chain necklace. He rather liked it around his own neck.

The image that line brought was absolutely priceless!
CutieSOS chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
this was so good.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Really great story!

hushnelle chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
You're writing is so...quality. The pace of the story and Sakura and Itachi's relationship correlated easily. The words fitted together so smoothly that I couldn't stop reading o.o It was lovely.
Tsubasa no Tsuki chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Great story, I love the way you drew out the tension. I'm not usually into ItaSaku (KakaSaku is my otp) but I wanted to read more of your stories, I read Fade In and was glad to find a well written fic with plot, action AND a happy ending. I'm a sucker for them too
moor chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Yay for happy endings - and I loved your sneaky Itachi! ;)

Thank you for sharing!
Hesunohana chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
bravo ! it was great, the way the characters are, their feelings... The end was really well-written too.

a big BRAVO !
Serendipithy chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that this almost seems like pure fluff and partial smut, yet I love it so much LOL. :)

I like how there's a deeper meaning behind your story, and how you analyzed the purpose of a shinobi. It's been done often, but you actually make Sakura feel so much more mature than I've seen many others do.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »