Reviews for The Air We Breathe
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Great story
jro08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wonderful story. I enjoyed reading a non massacre Itachi. Love!
Joele chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Damn it! How come I didn't find you before.I read ffn like heroin addicts and I have never ever found ... I wish I did, I'm a sucker for happy endings too, congrats to your Muse and you.
-Joele
Dancing Peony chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I love this story. The length was perfect, and sweet with just a little angst.
The part about the necklace was really clever. Bad Itachi, keeping gifts that are not yours. *attempts to scold Itachi*...yeah, I c-c-can't. It's too hard to tell at that perfect piece of meat. Ugh. Well, Sasuke must be mad that he didn't get a present from Sakura...haha.
Anyways, good story, I enjoyed reading it. (:
floating on clouds above chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Great story! I love Itachi and Sakura. (:
withloveagain chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
i loved it! I hope there is a sequel :)

or a one shot :D

xD
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
loved the line before the last !

She was feeling five, seven, eight and ten years old all over again.

:) awesome !
PinkGray chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
I love, love, love this story. The ending was perfect. I remember that bit with the necklace, but it still made me laugh nonetheless!

I'm impressed that you managed to put such little emphasis on the Team 7 relationship. It was there, in the background, important without being overly so. Amazing work!
PinkGray chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
LOL when Shisui walked in... They're all adorable.
PinkGray chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I loved this. My favourite part was undoubtedly these few lines:

Her first bite had been heaven.

The second almost made her cry.

It'd been such a long time since she had a mother's cooking.

It's amazing how you capture angst so easily. I was reminded of Denouement, at the very end, where your simple sentences rendered me into a tearful mess. Here, you did it again! I just freaking love your writing so much.
PinkGray chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I love this Itachi haha. I love what an absolute tease he is. Poor Sakura, having him show up unexpectedly like that twice. My favourite part here was the mission. Personally, I always have a hard time thinking up and writing missions. Yours was done extremely well.

On a side note, I really enjoy the title of this fic as well. So simple, yet says so much.
PinkGray chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I swear I've read this before, but I don't really remember. In any case, I'm in love all over again with your writing. It's beautiful, flows beautifully and feels so absolutely real.

My favourite line from this chapter: He rather liked the simple black friendship ring that dangled on a silver chain necklace. He rather liked it around his own neck.

The image that line brought was absolutely priceless!
CutieSOS chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
this was so good.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Really great story!

hushnelle chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
You're writing is so...quality. The pace of the story and Sakura and Itachi's relationship correlated easily. The words fitted together so smoothly that I couldn't stop reading o.o It was lovely.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »