Reviews for Find Your Wings
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I've read this many times before I was a member on here and might as well favorite. It's that good. XD AkuNami is practically an addiction with me! They're so perfect for each other that I'm really not into RokuNami like I used to. This one-shot, if I remember correctly, converted me. XD And the ending of it was so unbelievably cute! Wow! I've read your other AkuNami related stuff too, and I like it. Keep up the good writing.

From, the 2-month not-so-newb, Mademoiselle

P.S Thought I'd keep it formal, since it's technically my first review for one of your stories.
kirinlover chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Okay- first of all, wow. This story, is probley the BEST Akunami I have EVAH' read!... I LOVE how you did them both in this one. I mean, usually when we write (if I can even consider myself a writer that is. Lol!) we twist the characters for are own evil purposes. Like...-making Axel sweet and gentle- when he really is just a jerk. ;3 Though, when he was gentle in your story- it SO fit his character, you know? You just make it all so natural. I love it.

That's why this is the best. It could happen in the game, and we would all believe it and go 'AW!'

Lol! Nice work! w -Kirin
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I absolutely loved this story and adore your style of writing! I'm so glad that another great writer has joined the KH section and even more glad that you also contribute to the seriously lacking AkuNami section :D

Sometimes it can be hard to keep the characters...in character, lol, but you do it with such ease and their interactions were always believable, which made me smile to no end! :) I can't wait to read your next piece of work ;) Always a joy.

Cheers and keep it up girl!

Michelle*
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aw! That is so sweet! I loved this! The part when Axel made her put on his cloak and that whole deal made me confuzzled, until he told her to change. XD Lawlz. That was hilarious. Axel is a pervert...-points- Anywho, I really enjoyed this! It is so great, and awesome, and one of the best AkuNami fics I've ever read.
Ybs chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow, nice fic. Like how Axel is modest enough to give Namine his cloak. way too many fics protray him as this perverted guy. i like your version better. ciao, Dimaonde.
leave me alone already chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
...Amazing. ;o; I actually felt disappointed when it ended. x3;

Axel/Namine is so much love. I dunno why-they're just so cute. x3 I really love how IC they are, even when thrown into the rain like that. xD; And Namine's thoughts on Axel

Welcome to the KH section. Hope you have a great time here.
Spirit of The Gauntlets chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Whe! Nicely done! *claps* Cute with the Axel freaking out business. The bird/wings theme reminds me of a oneshot I've been working on - only mine is for Marluxia/Namine instead of Axel/Namine. *cough* Anyway, I think you did a good job keeping them in character and the friendship was well written. Overall good job with mechanics and vocab.
Midnite Angel chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Awesome, I loved it! Hope you make a story out of this
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow, I REALLY loved this. It was adorable! Good job on keeping them in character :)

Looking forward to your other work!