Reviews for Swept Across the Storm
Frostbite chapter 28 . 11/9/2014
Can you please update? I love this story.
Violet Ann chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
Why does it seem everyone likes Emaurie more?
Fae the Queen chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
So I just finished all of what you have written, and I must say, most crossovers are very boring. But this, I love. You have cpatured so many life lessons and answers to eternal questions, all with a flair for keeping your reader hooked. I only have on complaint: its been 4 years and you haven't updated. Would you please continue this story? Please?

Fae
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 28 . 5/10/2013
Awwww now I want to know what happens next with Zara and the creepy other enemies and Emaurie and Elfie and everyone and whaaaaaah why didn't you finish this story :'(.
Anywho, it was great _.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
Now I have this mental image of Frex and Melena looking at their green daughter and saying, 'I know! Let's name her 'Witch'!' However sad that would have been, it made me laugh :).
This story is sooooo amazing, just like the first one! I love Emmy and Elphie, I love the Fiyeraba and the Maurys/Emreen you write, and I love how you describe everything so realistic. This is definitely one of the better Wicked stories I've read. I wish you had written more of hem, but I noticed you haven't updated for, like, four years or something... so I'm afraid I won't read more :(. Still, this is wonderful.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
I sincerely hope those boys find themselves purple when they wake up.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I loooooooove this! Emmy and Elfie are so cute, and poor Emmy for having those portents :( and yay for Mark and Joanne being there too, and the 'arguing with the wall' part made me laugh out loud :).
Me chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
You should really update soon. Like, today. Please. This is an amazing story. I love it
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
Please update soon! Though I would like to see more Joannes and Mark moments. I'm usually a MoJo fan, but 4 this story, I think Mark and Jo would make 4 a great couple. )
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 28 . 12/23/2011
Will Zara trust Elphaba and Maureen and help to save Elphaba's family?
Shaunsie chapter 28 . 7/24/2011
Okay well I have only now been able to review... I finished this story a few days ago and have NOT stopped thinking about it since then!

I absolutely LOVED the story, as always, I particularly liked Elfie and Emuarie! They are the brightest 4 year olds I have ever heard of! I could copy and paste my review for the first book as this one is just as AMAZING! Beautifully written, easy to relate to and just WOW! Your stories are definitely my favourite stories! I just love how you keep the characters true to what they are in the plays. It makes the story seem so much more 'real'...

Good Luck with your books! I know they will do well and I hope you continue to write this story! By the way do you have any copyright on the name Emaurie? If not I am so naming my daughter that! When and if I have one! haha anyways EPICLY AWESOME story...

-Shauna, EdenDefyingGravity :)
Broadway Babe WA chapter 28 . 6/14/2011
Agh I wanna read more! Such a good story!

~Linda
Broadway Babe WA chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
Agh I love this story! Usually I review every single fricken chapter but

A) this story is really long (sorry!) and

B) I'm kinda crunched for time.

Just wanted to say I fricken love this story and the one before and when they were pointing out how Mark is single and stuff I got this adorable image of Glinda and Mark once she's completely over her mourning of course lol.
agentboo chapter 28 . 3/4/2011
Okay, I remember you saying you might not finish this (and sorry for not replying to the last review... my computer had a problem!) But still. I'm not going to beg you to finish this, but you leave a rather annoying cliffhanger!

But. That aside, this is just as wonderful as the last one :)
MusicMagicMurder chapter 28 . 9/30/2009
Ooh, update soon, I simply hate not being able to just go to the next chapter!