Reviews for Knowing and Seeing
So saaaaaaaaad :(
And hooray for cidney, everyone's favorite "unwilling" hero! :D
zakc x cloud :3
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
finally! i've been looking for this story for ages! i knew i had read it once but then i lost track of where it was i had read it! i loved it, it's heartbreaking and so sad but so well written! thank you so much for sharing!
love-to-write01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SOO SAD BUT IT IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! i wish i had a friend like that, who would do anything to comfort me. that's so sweet! great story!
ArcticWhisper chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh my goodness! This is so sad! D: It's written very, very well! Well done! :) You were able to convey the right emotions perfectly! :)

Keep up the good work! ;)

ArcticWhisper
Orbiting Gravity chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Truly heartbreaking.
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
sniff
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Aww, sweet story! Poor Cloud...somehow, Cid comforting him is nice...strange, but nice. But, my only criticism, is: I think the use of the "F" word, twice, even, is a bit to high for a "K" rating. You might want to change it. Other then that, good story.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This made me cry. You can't love a shirt. Boy, did this story really hit home for me. Good job!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
;O;... amazing!

just perfect IC!
Nimorid chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
It's so sad... poor Cloudy... But fortunately Cid is there to cheer him up

Very well written
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
OMG, that was one of the most touching and beautiful stories I've ever read! And to think I wasn't even going to read it, cos Cloud and Cid kinda don't make me bat a lash!

It was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Really! Definitely goes with my favs! (Imagine I have such a story, only with Angeal and Seph and it's not posted yet, but you may guess who's crying there.) Oh, all these boys need such a big hug!

Keep it up! I loved it!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really liked this. It's nice to see a CloudXCid bonding moment once and a while. Well written too.

-Spark
Bjanik chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Oh, ouch ouch ouch. The whole thing with Cloud having the shirt as a focus for this grief was unbelievably wrenching. Really hit the spot.
Jennrr chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
*sigh* Poor Cloud, this is right up there with the scene at the end of "Advent Children" when Zack waves goodbye and walks into the light. Both just make your chest ache a little bit - especially the part where Cloud says "Nobody hugs here" and Cid realizes in some ways I guess Cloud is still just a kid who's got a lot to handle.

Sad but good...