Reviews for Hello Lovely, I Hate You
Zoe Rae Bowen chapter 19 . 8/17
Damn the story ended, it was getting goooood!
Darkangeldemon37 chapter 19 . 1/18
please, please finish this story it so good
blamekailey chapter 19 . 1/9
Oh damn. I really want more but you haven't updated since Aug 29, 2010. Kinda really sad about the last few chapters. I wanted them to get back together.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
Plz don't u stop this story! I swear I'll have a heart attack
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
You're motherfucking good at writing (Janshin will agree)...
Could you continue? Pretty please? Seriously dude, continue. It's a good story and it's a shame that it's not finished yet. JUST DO IT :D
Please :)
I beg you (next step will be kicking ass :D)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
This story is so awesome! Plz continue
oOoAccountnotinUseoOo chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Crying because Charlie- qwq
anyaparks chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
Ohmygod! This stiry is amazing! Please continue it! I love it so much!
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
Shit...PLEASE UPDATE! I hope you haven't forgotten about this story!
Kkrystal2000 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THIS STORY! I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT YOU SIMPLY MUST CONTINUE! CHARLIE! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!? AND I SIMPLY LOVE THE WAY YOU DEPICT HIDA AND KUZU! AND MADARA! OMG ITS SUCH PERFECTION, PLEASE CONTINUE!
dragonteacup chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
You need to write more! I did not just stay up till this ungodly hour to be left at a cliffhanger! ;A; Charlie nuuuu
Poor Hidan *cries in tiredness*
314212yay chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Kakuzu's jealous of Hidan! XD (or maybe, the dog! XD)

It ain't fair...Zetsu eats so MUCH MEAT...and how come he isn't fat?! DX

Awesome story so far!
314212yay chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Lol. XD Hidan's going to be Hidan for EVER XD I love the way you wrote him! Not all bitchy and whiney like a girl. Keep it up!
Finalcountdown chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
D,: OMJ CHARLIE DIED! And HIDAN is breaking my heart...even though it's been 3 years or something, please write. *crying*
A warning chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Hi, I love your story and all, and I can't understand why did you stop writing. On another note, some elf-dragon-hibrid-loving-mary-sue took your story, see here: 713816-hello-lovely-i-hate-you-chapter-thirteen-the-food?p2