Reviews for Dancing Queen
Mari Cherie chapter 15 . 7/12
I love and hate you... I feel so empty now that this is over... AGAIN. REREADER. Sheesh, I wish this went on forever... Shades of Lust and Dancing Queen are absolutely. amazing! I'm always hopeful. you'll finish that FMA/IY crossover story... but it's already a decade old. Still like it though.
LadyHawke361 chapter 15 . 6/15
I re-read the 'lust spell case' before reading this one as I had forgotten many details. I devoured this story in a few days time. I love that you brought together Sebastian Michaelis, Lin Koujo, and Ootori Kyoya in one story.

I have only ever seen the Anime for the stories they each come from and in the English dubbed versions they are all voiced by J. Michael Tatum. I absolutely love his voice. I was very excited by that. The only other character he voiced that you could possibly have used was Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss. Tomoe is a fox Yokai.

Anyway I truly enjoyed this sequel. Thank you!
Ayeilin chapter 15 . 2/14
That was phenomenal. I took great pleasure to read this series, it was really exciting. There was sometimes so many things happening that I wondered how you would do it really, but this is one of the best thing ever for this pairing and even for Ghost Hunt (in my opinion). I enjoyed the fact that it took me 3-4 days to read the two stories (prequel/sequel; I'm a fast reader but/& French), but I have to admit that at times it was frustrating to read to nearly all of this at once (I took breaks reading other things, from other fandoms ah ah). Anyway, great many thanks for this and best plots bunnies to you for the other things you want to write!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
Just finished the entire thing in one thing and I can honestly say that this was very well written. The plot points all tied up together, and though the few cameos were a bit odd at the beginning, you were able to completely work them into the story instead of just including the characters because you wanted to.
I loved this. There were a handful of errors throughout the thing, minor really, since it was only grammatical. The wordcount was a bit daunting at first, but honestly the length worked well with the plot of the story. It wasn't wordy like some stories tend to be, and had a great balance of actual exposition and fillers.
I'm curious though. I read a fic way back where Mai and Lin were also due to have a child, and that Sebastian was under Lin's ownership as well. I believe it featured a childhood friend of Lin's out to ruin his relationship with Mai. Perhaps you wrote this, too? If not, would you so kindly link it to me? I don't know if i just conjured that entire story up but I know I actually read it.
Anyway, I hope to read more of your works soon!
gaarasgirl389 chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
Why did Tsukino Usagi start crying with McLaughlin brushed past her?
Slaythevampire87 chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
You did a wonderful job on this story. It was captivating. Good luck with your other projects, I'm sure that they will be just as well written as this one!
gaarasgirl389 chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
An interesting story but boy did the Annebelle case take forever. At least there were other cases. Otherwise all the readers would kill you for taking so long. I did feel like Lin acted sometime a bit OC but considering the romance, you probably had no choice. I'm off to read 30 kisses I think it was called? I need to know more about their future! :D
gaarasgirl389 chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Oh, I so approve! Finally Lin snaps and gets mad! XD 3
gaarasgirl389 chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
If I may, there's a contingency error in this chapter. In your other story, Mai always thought that Gene was Naru. And there's no mention of when she realized that it was Gene in her dreams and not Naru. I don't want to be a nag(and I'm sure I am) but watch out for things like this. This is just a tip from one writer to offense intended.
CaptainBerlin chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
-sighs happily-
I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
-screams- Please, many pleases! I hope to see more series of Mai x Lin from you u
I'm honestly re-reading this
#NOREGRETS
aoutre chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
OMG I DONT REMEBER GETTING A NOTIFICATION FOR AN UPDATE! OMG AND THIS UPLOADED ON MY BDAY
Mari Cherie chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
No words to express how much I adored this story... Loved all the crossovers too! I want more though... xc
Mari Cherie chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
KNEW KNEW KNEW KNEW KNEW ITTTTTTT! I knew Alejandro was her son and that she was the ghost and when Gene said that not all the kids die I assumed Alejandro was Alejo and he survived the crash and his mother was murdered by being drowned in the or a lake... Don't have all the facts but I'm good at puzzles andbputtings facts and things together. xD
Linda chapter 15 . 7/21/2016
Loved It!
joys chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
Great work. I enjoyed the story from beginning to end. I was thrilled to see the update.