Reviews for Dancing Queen
era-romance chapter 14 . 11/12
Will u be posting the last chapters or not? Even so, the story was enjoyable.
Linda chapter 14 . 10/16
Can the whole rest of the Host Club go visit Kyouya at his new work place please please please?
AoiToMidori chapter 14 . 8/5
BRAVO! That was absolutely marvelous! The way you weave investigations and the relationships was very engaging which just shows how well-thought DQ and SoL are. Plus you just sold me into the MaixLin pairing hahaha! Good luck finishing the epilogue! And dare i hope for another story? :-)
I love, love, LOVE your stories! Especially your Ghost Hunt stories. Especially this story... but why you no finish?! I'm dying here. I think you are amazing! I have this story and its prequel bookmarked. Any chance that that you may be able to post the epilogue some time in the nearer future?

P.S I also really love your 30 Kisses chapters. Mai/Lin forever. Keep up the good work!
Miggs chapter 14 . 6/22
Holy Crap, I've been keeping tabs on this since 2008?! Wow!
KrazyKeke chapter 14 . 5/6
I'm so glad that this is almost over. Well, not really. But, now I know for sure that Lin won. I looked for this in the crossover section, typed in phrases in the search link on Google, and now I feel supremely dumb. Hehehe. I love this, it's an amazing read. I'll go back and re-read the prequel next, just so I know I'm missing nothing.
kel chapter 14 . 3/19
please post the last update(s).
Xhre chapter 1 . 3/1
you promise an epilogue soon right? but when? sorry if this was bothering you.
Rebecca chapter 14 . 1/23
I don't know how many times I've read this story but each time i do it ensnares me all the same. I love it, the characters are perfection and i can't wait to read the epilogue maybe Mai will finally buy the new tea set that they direly need and if they should tell the others of the pregnancy i can't wait to see their reactions! I love LinxMai stories, there aren't enough of them. Anyway, i really loved it and i can't wait for the epilogue!
Mickey663 chapter 14 . 1/10
OMG I loved this story it was AMAZING! I loved how u added other characters from difffrent shiws/amine in it. I love ur stories keep writing.
Mai-Lin4eva chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
I loved the ending of the story and look forward to the epilogue. I love the little twist at the end, so awesome. Thank you for an amazing story.
SteelBlue7 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
"...reminded him of Haruhi, truth be told. He hoped that she and Morinozuka-sempai were happy together."

This pleases me enormously. :)
aelyne005 chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Oh please post the epilogue to this story! Again I really enjoyed this continuation from the shades of lust story:) I find the plot lines and character development to be well written. I really hope you continue to write :)
CloneGirl 897 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Please finish the story, please?
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Ah, that was a great chapter. I have truly enjoyed your story and I can't wait to read the epilogue. I hope to see it soon. :)