Reviews for Dancing Queen
I love, love, LOVE your stories! Especially your Ghost Hunt stories. Especially this story... but why you no finish?! I'm dying here. I think you are amazing! I have this story and its prequel bookmarked. Any chance that that you may be able to post the epilogue some time in the nearer future?

P.S I also really love your 30 Kisses chapters. Mai/Lin forever. Keep up the good work!
Miggs chapter 14 . 6/22
Holy Crap, I've been keeping tabs on this since 2008?! Wow!
KrazyKeke chapter 14 . 5/6
I'm so glad that this is almost over. Well, not really. But, now I know for sure that Lin won. I looked for this in the crossover section, typed in phrases in the search link on Google, and now I feel supremely dumb. Hehehe. I love this, it's an amazing read. I'll go back and re-read the prequel next, just so I know I'm missing nothing.
kel chapter 14 . 3/19
please post the last update(s).
Xhre chapter 1 . 3/1
you promise an epilogue soon right? but when? sorry if this was bothering you.
Rebecca chapter 14 . 1/23
I don't know how many times I've read this story but each time i do it ensnares me all the same. I love it, the characters are perfection and i can't wait to read the epilogue maybe Mai will finally buy the new tea set that they direly need and if they should tell the others of the pregnancy i can't wait to see their reactions! I love LinxMai stories, there aren't enough of them. Anyway, i really loved it and i can't wait for the epilogue!
Mickey663 chapter 14 . 1/10
OMG I loved this story it was AMAZING! I loved how u added other characters from difffrent shiws/amine in it. I love ur stories keep writing.
Mai-Lin4eva chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
I loved the ending of the story and look forward to the epilogue. I love the little twist at the end, so awesome. Thank you for an amazing story.
SteelBlue7 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
"...reminded him of Haruhi, truth be told. He hoped that she and Morinozuka-sempai were happy together."

This pleases me enormously. :)
aelyne005 chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Oh please post the epilogue to this story! Again I really enjoyed this continuation from the shades of lust story:) I find the plot lines and character development to be well written. I really hope you continue to write :)
CloneGirl 897 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Please finish the story, please?
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Ah, that was a great chapter. I have truly enjoyed your story and I can't wait to read the epilogue. I hope to see it soon. :)
kitty chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
OMG! I totally LMAO at the skip beat cross-over. Especially with president Lori showing up in his usual outrageous style to SPR. Lol. I loved it. Just finished chapter part one and can't wait to see how Ren and Kyoko are going to handle this. Lol. AND President Lori. Lol. Poor Nadu is Gonne end up with a headache I'm sure. Lol
Luna401 chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
Wow! I must say you write such in depth stories! I love this pairing but you took it to another level. And all those side cases! Each new character you brought in really made this story a solid one. I must say the whole rent free business and then the father trying to buy it...and you kept on with the white teĆ cups and them conspiring to buy some colourful ones :-D .
This is why i love reading from this sight. I really hope you write more stories for this show(preferably this coupling) ;-)
Xhre chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
Please update soon the epilog. I really really like your story. And another sequel?
Eventhough sometimes I have a difficulty when trying to understand some sentenses, I really like your story. I read a few times the phrase that difficult for me to understand and phrase that quite catching like 'I can kill you with just a sheet of paper', if I'm not wrong. and don't forget sebastian. and a baby shikigami, I don't quite understand, Lin catch Sebastian to became his shikigami, doesn't it mean that Lin need to catch some thing to have shikigami. So where did the baby shikigami come from?
Thank you. I must keep repeating that I really like this story very much and please update it quickly.