Reviews for Family Affairs
gianninikate chapter 7 . 4/23
Ok Rory and Mitchum made me feel dirty, and not in s good way, so thank you for keeping it PG, but I need more! You can't keep us hanging.
Angelwan chapter 1 . 2/5
YuccK! Reese! Rory and Mitchum! Yucky,,,
This story is great, you have a real talent for writing, your characters just come alive. I'm sad you have not finish this and hope that nothing has happened to you. So I can only hope that one day your muse return and you are able to finish this story. Until then
annushka chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
I don't know if you are ever going to get back to writing (considering how long it's been, I doubt it), but you have a very nice writing style and are able to give characters some depth, so great job! It's a shame you have so many unfinished stories, but thank you for this nice peek into your stories anyway.
TinkStar87 chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
I SOOO have mixed feels for this one...i don't know where to start...At least you stopped kind of on Rogan...kind of. I really do hope you come back and update all of your stories soon. Yes, this one included. Until then, Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
DISTURBING, IS THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY WOMAN! AHHHH! I need brain bleach, LOTS of brain bleach. Rory and Mitchum?! NO! Just...NO! God i have to get to the ROGAN part soon! Read ya Later ;)
Droolia chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
I hope you come back and update. All your stories. Not just this one. I thought that maybe Mitchum would be waiting for her and bust them. I'm glad that was t the case becaus it now gives Logan more time to fall for Rory. I still can't get over that ick factor though.
RoryLoganFan chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
I know it's been 3 years but I still haven't given up hope that you update this soon :)
julzbobbibroun chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
So cringe worthy but I can't stop reading!
snowwygirl4 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Huh. I don't know. Rory being with Mitchum disturbs me quite a bit but really what gets me to continue on is Logan and Rory. That they'll sometime hopefully soon end up together how it rightfully should be. But continue on! :)
ImTheNana chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Ok, I hope this story gets to the Rogan part, cuz the ick factor of Rory and Mitchum together, bleh. I mean, it's a good angle, but the thought of poor, naive Rory falling for him just kinda makes me queasy.
Tott chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Please continue this story it's really really good
aussiegirl-1988 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Please update!

Pretty please
alexxis-820-924 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Oh my God she needs to get with him asap and dump the one she currently has
Aurore chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
OMG I want you come back this story please ! I want a happy end Rory/Logan !