Reviews for Family Affairs
Felizia00X chapter 1 . 1/20
Well honestly at the moment I’m a bit shocked! Mitchum is not really the first choice of a partner coming to mind. And if this is going to be a Rogan she will have had sex with his father first! That is quite disturbing!
Vaneesa85 chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
Its a good story. Hope you continue soon and I hope Logan finds out soon and Rory realizes what a jerk Mitchum is before its to late
RGLH2017GG chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
I hope now that you're back, you will update this story! It was really interesting and good!
December Jeffries1 chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
It's...a complex story. On one hand ill what the hell is Rory doing with Mitchum. Then it's like wtf, she is dating the father but making out with the son without either knowing. Part of me hope she catches Mitchum cheating or something. Wonderfully written bizarre story. Please update.
svanglabbeek chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
So sorry, you didn't finished this story
RGLH2017GG chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
please update
heathermarshall chapter 7 . 5/23/2017
this is so diffrent. please. update
gianninikate chapter 7 . 4/23/2017
Ok Rory and Mitchum made me feel dirty, and not in s good way, so thank you for keeping it PG, but I need more! You can't keep us hanging.
Angelwan chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
YuccK! Reese! Rory and Mitchum! Yucky,,,
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
This story is great, you have a real talent for writing, your characters just come alive. I'm sad you have not finish this and hope that nothing has happened to you. So I can only hope that one day your muse return and you are able to finish this story. Until then
annushka chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
I don't know if you are ever going to get back to writing (considering how long it's been, I doubt it), but you have a very nice writing style and are able to give characters some depth, so great job! It's a shame you have so many unfinished stories, but thank you for this nice peek into your stories anyway.
TinkStar87 chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
I SOOO have mixed feels for this one...i don't know where to start...At least you stopped kind of on Rogan...kind of. I really do hope you come back and update all of your stories soon. Yes, this one included. Until then, Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
DISTURBING, IS THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY WOMAN! AHHHH! I need brain bleach, LOTS of brain bleach. Rory and Mitchum?! NO! Just...NO! God i have to get to the ROGAN part soon! Read ya Later ;)
Droolia chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
I hope you come back and update. All your stories. Not just this one. I thought that maybe Mitchum would be waiting for her and bust them. I'm glad that was t the case becaus it now gives Logan more time to fall for Rory. I still can't get over that ick factor though.
RoryLoganFan chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
I know it's been 3 years but I still haven't given up hope that you update this soon :)