Reviews for Family Affairs
RoryLoganFan chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
I know it's been 3 years but I still haven't given up hope that you update this soon :)
julzbobbibroun chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
So cringe worthy but I can't stop reading!
snowwygirl4 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Huh. I don't know. Rory being with Mitchum disturbs me quite a bit but really what gets me to continue on is Logan and Rory. That they'll sometime hopefully soon end up together how it rightfully should be. But continue on! :)
ImTheNana chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Ok, I hope this story gets to the Rogan part, cuz the ick factor of Rory and Mitchum together, bleh. I mean, it's a good angle, but the thought of poor, naive Rory falling for him just kinda makes me queasy.
Tott chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Please continue this story it's really really good
aussiegirl-1988 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Please update!

Pretty please
alexxis-wild-wacky chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Oh my God she needs to get with him asap and dump the one she currently has
Aurore chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
OMG I want you come back this story please ! I want a happy end Rory/Logan !
Milli1302 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Wow this is an excellent story!

You've really found a novel idea to the whole rory logan thing!
And as bad as that may sound i like Rory/Mitchum together because she makes him a better person ,even though he doesn't treat her right!

I'm really torn between him and Logan even though Logan is obviously the better guy for Rory!

I hope that you'll find it in you to continue this story because it's such a waste just to leave it!

Please continue it!
NatyLeao chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee update! And no friends, for Rogan anymore, people are awaiting since 2008, for the to be together(in your fic)! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let them be together, but first make rory tell logan the truth! Pleaseeeeeeee update soon!

radiate689 chapter 7 . 12/12/2011