Reviews for Farewell
UmbreonShun chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
okay this may sound weird, but i found this story to be really cute because of how much Soren treasured his friendship with Ike, i think you did a great job with Soren's personalty and i really like the way you wrote this story.
Trust The Music chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I really like this little fic. It shows how much Soren really cared for Ike and how everybody else either ignored him or despised him for being a branded. Nice job.
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I, along with my cat, enjoyed this. Seriously, he was looking at the screen almost as if he was reading. But anyway, poor Soren. Ike was about the only character that could put up with him. So yeah, it's a very well written story, nice job!
Black Acid Dragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Poor Soren. I swear, he must be the most miserable character in existence. Not only does his past suck, his future is doomed as well with his ridiculous life span and his one friend destined to die way before him.

Though I always imagined Soren would kill himself after Ike died. Not necessarily out of misery, but as a last act of loyalty. "I'll follow you even into death" sort of thing. It's slightly less depressing than living for hundreds of years alone.
El Nino1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
There is some good insight here in the relationship between these two characters, though I always pictured Ike going out in a blaze of glory. I really liked these lines: "You caused me to feel fear for another for the first time. When I saw all those corpses strewn… I feared you would be one."

There are some grammatical errors that warrant a closer read-through. For example: "You wanted to leave the country, and see the world not as a war hero,..." There shouldn't be a comma after 'country' or 'hero,' but there should be one after 'world.'

"Beorc tantalized me." - Is 'tantalized' the word you want?

"...who’s appearance had not changed..." - Should be 'whose.'

Also, the italics aren't really necessary. I see nothing wrong with having the whole thing in normal font. Or, you could put the last line in italics. Just a suggestion.
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
SOREN! I WISH I COULD JUST GIVE YOU A BIG HUG! *cries with Soren*

How did Ike-, no never mind. It makes the story more interesting to keep it a mystery. Soren will never be alone with his incredible fangirl base to keep him company ... with myself in the lead. Regardless, good job in capturing all the moments that make Ike and Soren a pairing that everyone wants to write about. I have this odd feeling that you've written several death scenes before because you did it very well. You must kill characters a lot ... or is it just me?